Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Trip.com
Snaptravel
1,477 results
All reviews waffles place to stay great stay continental breakfast beds were comfortable convenient location parking lot highway cleanliness rates
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

We stayed at the Microtel Inn & Suites in Dickson City PA while we were looking for a new home in the area. We had a splendid time, received excellent hospitality, and a delicious breakfast every day! We definitely plan on coming back. It’s a lovely property and a great value for the money. Everything is scrupulously clean, and the innkeeper is a great guy!

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

It was very easy to find and very convenient. Check in was quick and the paperwork was all in order. The staff was friendly and helpful. We had our grandson with us which wasn't planned. They said no problem and got us the extra bedding for the pull out couch. The suit was set up very well for someone to sleep on the pull out. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Room and surroundings were exceedingly clean and presentable. Breakfast was exactly that from muffins and bagels to waffles. If your in need of a place to stay in this area you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 July 2021

We stayed for a night while visiting Scranton. The cleanliness at this hotel is impressive. It looks as though they take pride in tidy rooms and a spotless lobby. The front desk staff was prompt and kind. The beds were comfy and we enjoyed the small gym. The hotel has mirrors all over the place with no fingerprints or smudges.

The breakfast could benefit from some scrambled eggs or a breakfast meat. The waffles were good. The decor is a little dated. The drain in our tub didnt close for a bath. Small downsides, but in general it is a fab, friendly place!

Date of stay: July 2021
2  Thank Emmalibrarylady
Reviewed 25 July 2021

This was the worst experience out of all the hotels I have stayed in. The Front Desk Rep was so rude that she did not even want to listen. Her tone was so bad. My WIFI was not working at all and I had submit an important office assignment that I missed. When I asked to fix it, I was shocked at the behavior of that Front Desk Rep. Not only she yelled, she was not at all willing to help. She said I can talk to the manager only in the morning and when I did that, he was also of NO HELP except being sorry. Such a terrible hotel and service. Avoid this hotel at all costs. Manager himself eating eggs from the buffet directly without any plates was not a decent site to watch. If there were 0 stars, I would give that. They don't how to spell Customer Service. Horrible, Terrible and Frustrating.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank travelfreak740