“Best sushi ”
Review of 503 Sushi

503 Sushi
Ranked #272 of 602 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

By far the best sushi in town, excellent value too. We brought one of our friends who eats sushi in Portland and he said it was better than anywhere there, at a much lower price.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

This is the best sushi place in town! The sushi is fresh, the people are so nice and helpful, the venue is beautiful and historic, and the prices are great! My family goes here all the time and we have never received anything but excellent service. I would highly recommend them! They are wonderful!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I am not a sushi connoisseur but I enjoy the various sushi rolls you can get and the price is amazing. They have a decent variety of rolls, sashimi, soups, tempura, and standard appetizers. I feel the quality is comparable to Tiga (which I adore and is highly rated) except the menu is smaller, portions are slightly smaller and the price is more in my budget. The restaurant is a on the 2nd floor catwalk of the Reed Opera House and is great for people watching in down town Salem. Parking can be challenging but there's parking garages in easy walking distance. Lots of great shops nearby, too.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

I had lunch there with my daughter today. Probably, in my opinion, the best sushi in Salem, at least comparing it to the 5-6 other places in town that I've tried. Very reasonable prices for large and tasty rolls done very well. We shared four different rolls, each costing $4 and all where great, especially the volcano roll. Service was prompt even during the lunch hour. It wasn't busy but the more it becomes known I'm sure it will change. I'll be back.

1  Thank Dave W

Been to 503 Sushi? Share your experiences!