“Good food at a fair price”
Review of Oishi Asian Cafe

Oishi Asian Cafe
Ranked #90 of 602 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 21 June 2018

The restaurant is a little characterless but the staff were friendly and efficient.
For a smallish establishment, there was a surprisingly wide range of options.
The servings were large and well prepared.
Best of all was the taste!
They do a lunch for as litle as $6.99.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We needed lunch by our customer. Reviews were good so we thought we'd try it. Had the drunken noodles and my colleague had the daily special. Good service. Excellent food.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped at nearest Japanese with good rating and was quickly served. Very friendly family atmosphere and clean.
Ordered sushi and padtai. So fresh and tasty.
Will definately be back.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I recently had lunch there with a buddy. He had drunken noodles and I tried their Pahd Thai. Both were delicious. It is a small and cute little place in a strip mall. Very clean and good service.

Reviewed 19 May 2017

I picked up and although it took the staff a bit to realize I was there they made up for it with their friendly and courteous nature. The food was also amazing. I got the drunken noodles, ca roll, bean and plum cakes, teriyaki chicken skewers, and steamed dumplings. Everything was so good, even my picky 5 year old ate!

Been to Oishi Asian Cafe? Share your experiences!