“Great selection of sushi and cooked dishes”

Tiga Sushi and Asian Bistro
Ranked #39 of 616 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 23 August 2018

Very fresh ingredients, careful service. good variety for both sushi lovers and those who don't eat raw fish.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Even though the staff left a bit to be desired (slow to take order, didn't ask what type of soup we wanted -- had to find them to tell them, and then got one of our Kitchen Special's wrong), the food is extremely fresh, excellently sauced and seasoned and impeccably presented.

This is some of the freshest sushi we have had in a loooong time. All of the Rolls are expertly made and plentiful for the price. They have a great variety and really know how to combine flavors.

The Kitchen Specials were superbly crafted -- the orange tofu was not overpoweringly sweet and the tofu was nice and crispy, even with the orange sauce on it.

Just can't say enough about the freshness and flavors. Don't let the decor turn you away (it is a bit old) -- the food is amazing! Salem is lucky to have this little gem hiding in the downtown core.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

This place opened in my home town and then moved to Salem. It was so popular in the little town of Dallas oregon it moved to Salem since so many people came from Salem to eat there.

I love sushi and I have tried most in Salem. This is my favorite. Today I tried the phó. It was pretty good. I’ll save the Phó for when I visit Seattle or New York. It did hit the spot for a fall day.

Come for the sushi!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 19 September 2017

It is delicious and fresh, they have so many rolls to choose from, and the staff are always very friendly and attentive! Of course, it is more expensive than the other sushi restaurants in town (on average) but the quality definitely exceeds the cost!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The atmosphere is nice for downtown. Nothing fancy and this is a mid range restaurant with mid range quality. The Sushi was pretty good and the rolls looked appetizing though I did not try one. I did try the Pho soup and was a little disappointed as the broth tasted a little unusual. I was told they have added something akin to anise to the beef broth and it was not to my particular liking. I have had better. The gyozas were good.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank twobuttes

Been to Tiga Sushi and Asian Bistro? Share your experiences!