“Best of Multiple Love, Love Teriyaki Restaurants in Salem”
Review of Love Love Teriyaki

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Love Love Teriyaki
Ranked #98 of 601 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 28 November 2016

After having had terrible, greasy meals at other locations, that are all independently owned, I avoided teriyaki restaurants in Salem for a couple of years. Having lived in Japan, I expected a certain authenticity but found other locations that were owned and/or managed by a variety of different Asian immigrants, who also appeared to have other immigrant cooks trying to prepare mostly Japanese food & sushi, were very disappointing. However after recently shopping at the Salem Target nextdoor, I chanced it and ordered take-out California roll, beef Yaki Soba, and a side of gyoza at this location on Center Street. The decor in this restaurant has tropical bamboo from a former life, is very clean, and when I have been there it is usually busy both in the restaurant and for take-out. Staff is helpful and friendly. The California rolls are the best I have found in Salem! They are larger than usual, with four substantial pieces per order, with or without fish eggs on the outside of the pieces. Though the size was a surprise, it was really delicious. The beef Yaki Soba had plenty of beef in it, as well as veggies, noodles, good seasoning, and was not drowning in oil. The gyoza was tender, tasty, not brick-hard, and a nice complement to my other food. Service is usually speedy, both in the restaurant and especially if you call ahead with your take-out order, and prices are very reasonable for the amount of food in any given dish. I now make this location my regular for good take-out food, and haven't had a bad meal yet. Try this location and I think you will like it as I do.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

We have been here many times and each time flavor or quality of the food varies. Sushi rolls were dry and not tasty. Udon soup is good but taste varies each visit. The restaurant gets very busy weekdays for lunch because it is fairly close to all the state buildings. Just average quality food, similar to Panda...they need to hire help to clear & clean tables throughly (we have watched while having lunch). Lack of available cleared tables has been a problem the last couple of times we were there.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Love Love Teriyaki is a great place for lunch. Try the Teriyaki bowl and right next to the restaurant you can shop at Target.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

By and far the best of all the Love Love restaurants. Great service, awesome hot food, friendly staff, and clean even when busy.
Very reasonably priced especially for lunch.
If you haven't been, you are missing out.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We usually do take out from here. The portions are ample, the food is exellent and they offer a senior discount which we like.