“The Food is very good”

Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Ranked #17 of 616 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I don't drink but the food is very good. Burgers are front and center at the Ram had the Pepper Burger this time and it was well prepared and very tasty. Like any good burger it was a bit messy but we had ample napkins. Try the cole slaw its home made and a combination of sweet and hot. My wife thinks the Mac and Cheese is the best in Salem, it wont disappoint. We had the crab and artichoke appetizer served with toasted fresh made bread it was wonderful. Save room for desert haven't found a bad one yet. Always a thumbs up experience when we eat here.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We visited this long time Salem restaurant and now brew pub for lunch on Sunday. My friend ordered the crab and artichoke melt with sweet potato fries. She has ordered this before and said again it was good. I went for the turkey havarti melt with regular fries. The sandwich was good although quite rich. However we agreed that both our fries were undercooked.
I found it to be s little dark in its lighting for a Sunday afternoon. The dimmed lights work better in the evening, in my opinion.
They apparently have a good deal for kids on Sundays where they eat for $1.00 with the purchase of an adult entree.
I probably won’t return anytime soon although I have eaten there numerous times while living in Salem.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018

A nurse from the Salem hospital recommended the RAM as a nearby restaurant that served a veggie burger. My wife had the veggie burger and I had the fish and chips. Both were good but nothing special; however, the slaw that came with my fish was fantastic!
The house brewed Porter was quite enjoyable.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The burgers are good here, and lots of choices. We go here to watch Packer games with likewise fans, really fun groups, (fellow cheeseheads are great) but it does have all the games on too... several levels and places to gather, thus you can pick your group too, or the upper dining area is more dining. Been here 5-6 time last 2 yrs, always fun, good beer too made right there. Recommend it

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We came here to celebrate a graduation. The food(Cuban sandwich, burgers) and mixed drinks were very good. The service is awesome too. Everything was brought out in a timely manner and fountain drinks were refilled without asking. Would definitely come back here again.

Date of visit: June 2018