“Great Chowder!”

Add it.
Fitts Seafoods
Ranked #187 of 614 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We really like the Seafood Chowder and Salmon Chowder. Great selection of fresh seafood cuts for purchase to take home and cook.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Fresh fish galore. Halibut is very good, Shrimp, crab in season, scallops, the list goes on and on.
Expect to pay, but expect freshness, great service and all the spices you need to make you fish perfect. Did I say perfect, yes.
You will not be disappointed

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Fitts has been around since 1901 and I've been fortunate enough to purchase seafood there on a few occasions. We like the Shrimp from the gulf and I in particular like the Herring marinated in wine. We also enjoy the Salmon stuffed with Shrimp or Stuffed with Brie. The employees are always very helpful and friendly and they always attach recipes to the wrapped products. I highly recommend and we'll have to shop there more often as we really enjoy their healthy, plentiful seafood.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

We stop by to pick up fresh oysters at least twice a month. Sometime we purchase other types of fish. Always fresh. They will suggest ways to enjoy what you are purchasing. We feel so fortunate to have such a quality fish market in Salem.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Best salmon, best trout, best catfish (for my honey, not me) and best crab-stuffed salmon I have ever tasted. Service is perfect and helpful about ideas for cooking fish.

Been to Fitts Seafoods? Share your experiences!