“A Spicy Slice of Fast Food Soul from Louisiana”

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #289 of 586 Restaurants in Salem
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Ate lunch here with my wife. Really enjoyed the fried chicken, onion rings and red beans and rice. Not too spicy and very tasty. Served up quickly with a smile. Great back ground music. Very clean place to eat with plenty of parking or drive through.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

I have eaten there several time, food is not consistent, sometimes good sometimes awful. Since they have changed management at this location is very poor. I was just there and they had a new employee on the register, I ordered the Monday special and he did not know how to ring it up. He called for the manager to help hi, and on her way up she rolled her eyes, then she snapped at me Is this all your order? I replied no, she then turned to the counter guy who needed help and told him "Take the rest of his order and then I will come help you." She made it clear that she did not want to be bothered actually helping a customer. I left and I doubt I will ever go back. I apologized to them that I was such an inconvenience. Wont be back.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Tried this place for the chicken and tasted like the oil was rancid had a foul taste. Had no idea getting chicken right was so difficult. This was our second visit here in 3 years won't be returning any time soon.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Good stuff. They sell Thanksgiving smoked Cajun Turkey to cook at home. Well, heat at home, it's already cooked. Great unless your on low sodium diet.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Their chicken is crispy and they have good onion rings. The people are nice, service is quick enough for a fast food restaurant.