“Good seafood ”

Red Lobster
Ranked #75 of 614 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

OK, so I know that Red Lobster is not known for great food. This store, however, is an exception. Very tasty and with great service to boot. Combine that with fair prices and you will have a very pleasant meal. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal!

1  Thank K5181EObills

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The service was top notch and the restaurant was welcoming. For me, the food was good but not exceptional and very pricey. It's not for those on a budget and I didn't see anything on the menu that was moderately priced. This was my first visit to Red Lobster and frankly I was disappointed. Even though the food was high priced I would have been happy if the food had met my expectations.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

OK everybody knows the Red Lobster has those great biscuits but my wife and I had an early meal this afternoon and we were blown away with the high guality of service. Food is really done well, but it is easy to see that this food chain has focused it's energy on customer service. Super friendly service was followed with table side packaging of our leftovers assembled by our server while using a clean gloved hand.
We'll go back just because of the way we were treated.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Always get great food and great service. The chowder and biscuits are the best. Then there is the seafood. What more can I say. Always yummy!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

They have great food, you get your money's worth. If you are a seafood lover then this is the place for you, they also make a good steak!

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!