“Early supper”

Red Lobster
Ranked #75 of 614 Restaurants in Salem
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

Went with Mom & Brother for an early supper around 4:45pm. While we were early we were asked to wait about 20 minutes until more staff came in for their shift. Our server Shayla was extremely friendly and efficient, juggling multiple tables at the same time. It was unlimited shrimp week at Red Lobster and I recommend getting the spicy Korean BBQ shrimp which is what my Mom ordered...she loved it! I had the Red Rockfish and while it was good, it really could have been great with a little seasoning. My brother ordered the Crab Alfredo and said it was fantastic.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Red Lobster is a classic. The location in Salem Oregon is no exception. The good food you expect, with impeccable service. My wife and I visited on a very busy Friday. The staff had us seated quickly. We ordered as soon as we made our dinner choices. The courses came as soon as we finished the previous. Felt a little rushed, but that's just the business. We like Red Lobster, and will return.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

We went to the Red Lobster here in Salem on Sunday evening. We thought we would go real early (4:30 PM) and beat the Dinner rush. We were wrong, when we pulled up there were people waiting outside. So instead of waiting 20 - 30 minutes we decided to eat at the bar. Our server/bartender's name was Tara. What a doll, very friendly, always smiling and very attentive. Right there if we needed anything. We had the Endless Shrimp, it was either $17.99 or $18.99. Tara explained how it worked and what our choices were. I started off with the "Parmesan Peppercorn Shrimp" and the "Hand-Crafted Shrimp Scampi". They were both good but I preferred the Shrimp Scampi, maybe because it was sitting in a bowl of butter. My husband had the "Hand-Breaded Shrimp" and the "Garlic Sriracha-Grilled Shrimp". He said that both were very good but he liked the flavor of the Sriracha Shrimp. We also had the "Coconut Shrimp" and "Shrimp Linguini Alfredo". Then we were full so we had to stop. Listen to your server because sometimes they will tell you about an item that might not be listed. Don't be afraid to sit at the Bar. Just because it's a bar doesn't mean you have to drink alcohol. I had water and a Coke. If you do go to the bar look for Tara she will take care of you.

1  Thank Rodney C
Reviewed 7 September 2016

This place never disappoints. Sometimes there is a 10-15min wait to be seated when the place is nearly empty. Once at the table, service is good and your drinks are refilled quickly and you can always get more of the yummy biscuits. Clam chowder is great - especially when you crumble the biscuits in it. YUM!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We will return here when we are in the area. Great waitress named Jasmine V cared for us. As grandparents we showed her our grand babies pictures and she shared her daughters pictures with us. Very personable young lady, ask for her.

We had a gift card to use so here we were. I am not a fish lover but my wife is. However the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia was really yummy and I will have it here again. My wife enjoyed Coconut Shrimp with Zucchini/Squash.

Please meal but I also enjoyed the clean up person. A young man, very thin but I didn't get his name. But during our meal I watched him clean tables. Wow, he wiped everything down including the table edges. Excellent job young man!

Highly recommend this Red Lobster.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!