“Dunny”

Nagoya Steakhouse And Sushi
Ranked #27 of 616 Restaurants in Salem
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Went and celebrated a birthday, the cook was very good, funny just a good show. the pricing I thought was reasonable, about $20 a plate and you get plenty of food. Will definitely be back

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 4 August 2018

My adult children took my husband and I there for dinner for my birthday. The entire family 6 children and 8 adults. The children got to sit at their own table next to ours. the oldest one was 8 It was fun to watch the reaction on their little faces to what was going on at the other tables before they started cooking our food. We ordered some appetizers coconut shrimp my daughter and her husband order two different types of sushi roll not sure what they were. They looked good I had a taste of one. The chefs come out and cook your food in front of you on a Hibachi grill so it is like a little show. We ordered steak and shrimp for hubby and steak and scallops for me. The sea food was tender and very good and the steak was very well cooked and tender too. Others orders salmon, some chicken meal comes with fried rice and veggies, as well as clear soup and a salad. They have a choice of desserts as well as a nice drink menu to choose from. Fun by all and very nice place for family to celebrate a special day. The chefs, wait staff were great always checking and making sure we had everything we needed and very accommodating. They even sing Happy Birthday and serve you a dessert.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank vschroeder763
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Save your time...go buy some Yoshida's sauce, some bags of baby carrots and broccoli and some pre-sliced chicken. Heat it up and serve it. Don't worry if the carrots or the broccoli aren't even cooked. No one will care??
Slow service.
Dirty.
Photos on the menu have NOTHING to do with what you are served.
YUK

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Went here with a rather large group for dinner. Serving staff was fast, friendly and attentive to our needs. Great food recommendations too. Food was great. Will be back.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Extremely good specialty rolls, excellent service. Would go back for sure! We had 11 different rolls between the 4 of us, and they were all great!

Date of visit: April 2018