Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Karen O
Portland, Oregon

Sleezy doesn't begin to describe it!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Jul 2021
Actually it was my son who stayed here for a couple of nights. I went back after he left to try to retrieve a bag he had left behind. From the manager and housekeeper I got conflicting information: 1) It was there for a while but they wouldn't give it to my son 2) It wasn't there, there was nothing in the room. 3) They can't keep items left behind because they don't have room 4) He got some things from it, but left it behind. After all these conflicting stories, I guess if something is left behind they either toss it, take what's valuable from it, or sell it to someone lurking around the premises.

A walk through the motel made me want to get out and wash up. Everything about the place is dirty, worn out, in ill repair and basically gross.
Date of stay: July 2021
Room Tip: Don't go there!
1.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
    HK$1,437
8.3 km from Best Value Inns - Portland
    HK$1,742
Restaurant
Earn rewards on eligible stays
    HK$801
    HK$1,209
8.5 km from Best Value Inns - Portland
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Portland
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

Arrived at 1:30 and as the door instructed with arrows pointing to a bell, pushed it and waited around 10 minutes with no response. I figured that since check in was at 3:00 that nobody was there yet so came back at 3:00. Same thing then a man said I was supposed to push the button outside on the after hours area so I did. A lady showed up had me fill out the paperwork and wanted me to sign a disclosure but wouldn't let me see the terms. Checked out the room and immediately checked out. Disgusting room! It is not worth the price.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank philmandyw
Reviewed 8 August 2019 via mobile

Let me save you some time and money by saying pass on this place. The cleanliness was questionable and there was no coffee in room or at front desk. Loud and inconvenient with no place to walk to for coffee or food etc. The only thing missing from the Value Inn was the VALUE

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

Man, this place ROCKS! All the creature comforts you would expect to find! Clean, quiet, professional staff, and local entertainment abounding. Centrally located in southeast Portland, you couldn’t ask for more ambience and local flavor. We wished our stay could last forever, truly heaven on earth! Great parking, and panoramic views!!! We hope to return again and again!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 May 2017

Even worse than the sketchy neighborhood it's in. Room was dirty, smelled bad, no bed lamps, no closet rod or hangers, thin towels, nasty bathroom. Bright neon sign flashing. I've stayed at hotels in 3rd world countries that looked like the Ritz by comparison to this dump.

Room tip: Sleep in your car if you have too. You'd be more comfortable than if you were in this place.
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank jonnyf8
Reviewed 10 October 2016

I needed a hotel near the Portland airport for one night. On the phone the Expedia rep recommended this hotel.....When wife and I arrived, we were floored by the filth and odors of this hotel.....Stay clear of this hotel .....still waiting for Expedia's response....

Date of stay: October 2016