Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Fey C

Nice Hotel and Thank You Elisa!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Jun 2023
My family, my sister, and her husband stayed at this hotel for two nights. We had a double queen and a king room. Both rooms were cleaned and spacious except for the faucet handle in our room was broken. The worst part was when the toilet clogged at midnight. I called the front desk, and a lady sounded upset, saying she was by herself and asking me if it could be unclogged with a plunger. I didn't understand why she asked me. I am not sure I can help with figuring out how to fix something and it's not my job to do so. After a while, she said she could switch rooms for us but we would have to go down to get the key from her. It was super inconvenient! I had to wake my family up and packed everything. We checked out the next morning, and a different front desk lady and Elisa were very nice and helpful. I explained what happened. Elisa apologized and was empathic. She offered me a discount for our stay. I was very grateful for her help. A parking fee of $20 was charged to my sister on my account when we shared a car. I was told no parking fee will be charged. I don't understand why there's a parking fee at this hotel when the Courtyard Marriott located at Clackamas has no parking fee. Overall we enjoyed our stay. The hotel is located in a nice area with easy access to the freeway and eating places. We did not have a chance to use any of the amenities but it has a nice swimming pool and a workout room. We would consider staying at this hotel again in the future.
Date of stay: May 2023
    HK$730
    HK$730
16.4 km from Courtyard Portland East
View more hotels in Portland
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2023 via mobile

Newer property located at a convenient location (easy on/easy off expressway).

Clean modern design and clean.

Located near a convenient store, which is walk able.

Only disappointment is the cook/staff member called in so the bistro was closed in the morning.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2023

We spent three nights at this beautiful hotel. The location is great, right off the freeway, close to some eateries, and far enough from Portland to make tourists feel safe yet close enough to get into downtown easily. Our room was nicely decorated in a modern style and we had a pleasant view watching bunnies romp in the grassy garden below. My only complaint is that housekeeping never showed up to make up our bed, empty our trash cans, or provide coffee cups/filters so we could make a morning cup in our room. All the front desk staff were exceptionally helpful and friendly providing us with the items housekeeping should have provided. Despite the inconvenience regarding the lack of housekeeping, though, I'd definitely stay at this hotel again for its ambiance and inviting atmosphere.

Date of stay: April 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2023

A picture speaks a 1000 words. Not the cleanest, do not have high expectations. Yikes, was my first impression unfortunately. The staff is very friendly, the rooms are spacious and the beds are comfortable BUT that comes with the downside of very obvious missed house keeping. Our bed had hair ALL over it? Stains on the carpet and some weird burnt markings on the table. There was items left in the closet and the drawers.

Date of stay: March 2023
ERIC SON, General Manager at Courtyard Portland East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2023

Hello Audri, I apologize for this experience that was very poor showing of our beautiful hotel. We are under new management and working with each department to provide the best overall experience possible. We are addressing our cleanliness and inspection process to provide a fresh clean room for our guests. I'm happy that you had great interactions with the staff!

Reviewed 3 August 2022

The Courtyard by Marriott Portland East is located at 2811 NE 181th Ave., Gresham, OR 97230, telephone 503-665-2811. The hotel is a 4-story property with an elevator. It has nice amenities including a large workout facility, small office work station, meeting rooms, and a beautiful open-air deck area. No pool or hot tub. Also no restaurant but does have a bistro operated by Starbucks. But no complimentary breakfast. A few restaurants are nearby. And the hotel is easily accessible from Interstate 84 for those traveling by car.

The hotel is only 2-years old so everything is modern and beautifully designed. The lobby is large and comfortable and the front desk is attractive. Our bedroom was large, nicely decorated and comfortable with a king-size bed. We had a small refrigerator as well as a microwave oven. Free wi-fi. Bath was average sized with a large walk-in shower which has shampoo, hair conditioner, and body wash dispensers on the wall. So if you prefer, you might want to bring your own products. Enjoyed having a room with a modern touch otherwise.

A large open-air deck is attractive and comfortable with a large gas-fired fire pit for warmth during chilly weather. Also included is small area which is under cover for shade and wet weather times.

Parking is free and excellent. And the staff was particularly attentive and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank ValhallaIdaho
Reviewed 2 November 2021

We never actually stayed at this hotel, which is why I give zero stars. I booked 4 nights thru Expedia, and when my flight arrived we decided to go sight seeing first. I called the hotel and spoke to the front desk. I told them I would be checking in around 9 p.m. and to please hold our room. The front desk clerk assured me that was fine as long as i was arriving before 2 a.m. they would hold our room. We got to the hotel at 9 and they had already given our room away! We were EXHAUSTED and so pissed off. They tried giving us a king room - we are not sleeping together, thanks, that's why we BOOKED A ROOM WITH 2 QUEENS!!!! The worst of it is, after the man at the desk "helped" us by calling across the street to the Hampton, he printed me off a receipt showing there would be NO CHARGE since THEY GAVE OUR ROOM AWAY.... then we get home from the trip and lo and behold there is a $900 charge for this hotel, that we didn't even stay at as they had given away our room. We didn't even stay there. What a scam. I am STILL WAITING for the hotel (Monique I'm talking to you!!!!) to contact me to discuss this and offer me my refund since I did not receive what I paid for.

Date of stay: July 2021