Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Official Hotel
US$107
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.comUS$107
Trip.com
All reviews breakfast bag rooftop bar la neta shoebox room street tacos largest room chic decor homemade granola cozy room homeless people pine street room facing the street good sized bathroom blue star every single staff member mid century avocado toast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed for one night in a Snug room with my dog. The Snug is very small - ideal for one person (and a dog). I would recommend a larger room for 2 people. Room is comfortable - fantastic shower. The service was excellent - everyone I dealt with was very friendly and accommodating. And the fact that I didn't have to pay $50 or more to have my dog with me was just the best. Would stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Thomas Ciobanasiu, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for stopping by with your pup, Jill! We love our Hox hounds! We're stoked to hear that the snug room worked for you two and would love to welcome you back the next time you're in town. Take care!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow! Got a great deal on a fantastic room. Large tub in the sitting area was new to us, but so inviting and so relaxing. Room had a super-comfortable bed and hotel had welcoming staff. Our short stay was so relaxing. And parking near the hotel was easy.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We're so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, Wesley! Always nice when there's a comfy bed and things are a breeze. Thanks for giving us a shout, we're looking forward to hosting you again!

Tommy

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I absolutely loved this hotel! So beautifully decorated and the staff were so kind, the absolute best! When my boyfriend and I first checked in, Thomas helped us out. He was extremely helpful! He gave us a list of local restaurants we could check out AND he even wrote down a few spots for us to site see! The little coffee shop in the corner was so cute and the vanilla latte was delicious! Overall, I would definitely stay here the next time I’m in Portland. To be honest, I would even want to stay here every time I’m in Portland, I loved it that much!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Elli Blakeman, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hey Tiffany -- thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback! We're thrilled to hear you had such a great time with us, from check-in to vanilla latte. We are excited to welcome you back!

Reviewed 22 January 2021

The hotel is amazing, BUT the customer service IS UNBEATABLE. Joy (need joy in my life) & Thomas (my late father's name) were the absolute BEST. Confident anyone else would be just as amazing to work with. LOOK NO FURTHER - THIS IS WHERE YOU STAY IN PORTLAND.

Date of stay: January 2021
Elli Blakeman, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hey Daniel -- thanks for taking a moment to share your feedback! Our goal is to always deliver the best possible experience to our guests through service, ambience and offerings. It's wonderful to hear that we nailed it during your recent stay. We're looking forward to welcoming you back to The Hoxton, Portland in the near future.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

My husband I stayed one night for our anniversary. The hotel is unique and the decor was phenomenal. Greeted well by Ellie, because of our special occasion we were upgraded to a cosy with a view! Complimentary tea, coffee, water, and snacks whenver we want from the front desk. The bed was so comfy and the rooms felt luxurious even for the size. hot water kettle with gret coffee and tea options in the room. The bathrooms are awesome and i can't get over the rainforest shower head.

I would say that you are indeed paying for a boutique hotel and that the prices are a little spendier with smaller room sizes... but it was worth it

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Thomas Ciobanasiu, Guest Services / Front Office at The Hoxton Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We're so glad to hear that you loved your time with us! We're pretty stoked on the design of the rooms and the bathrooms are tough to beat! Thanks for dropping by and letting us celebrate with you, come back again soon.

Tommy