Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$136
View deal
Hotels.comUS$136
Agoda.comUS$136
ExpediaUS$136
TripadvisorUS$136
Vio.com
Etrip
All reviews rooftop patio great location walking distance valet parking complimentary breakfast indoor pool street parking valet staff king suite a great stay few blocks homeless people per night oatmeal tanner lobby powell
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2022 via mobile

The location of this hotel is great! Easy walk to so many great restaurants and bars. Great pool if you have kids. Nice, clean, modern, spacious rooms. The free breakfast has pretty much anything you want. I’ll be staying here again if we are ever in town.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Angie Mago, Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl District, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2022

Love it MsJEM, this makes all of us smile hearing that the Hampton Inn & Suites Portland - Pearl District is your new place to stay while in Portland. I would agree with you... walking in the Pearl District is super easy and convenient.

We hope you hurry back to see us.

Reviewed 21 September 2022

I needed to extend my stay one night and apparently they couldn't do that without creating a whole new registration which created all kinds of confusion with emails, texts, check-in and check-out, etc. and also my room key stopped working. I was also asked if they could park my car but they didn't tell me it costs $50/night for this (when there is street parking right out front). They didn't tell me until two days later (my car was left in the garage), and then they called me early in the morning asking me to come downstairs with a credit card.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Angie Mago, Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl District, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2022

myklbykl -

It is our wish that all of our guests have a good experience when booking and staying at our property. I appreciate the feedback that you have provided.

From time to time a new reservation must be created depending on the way the original booking was booked. Also, whenever a new reservation is created for safety and security reasons you are asked to insert your credit card and get your key reprogrammed.

As, far as valet parking we have the prices posted and the valet team will tell our guest and pricing as they are filling out the ticket so, I am sorry if this wasn't communicated clearly to you.

We do value you as a guest and hope that your next stay in the Pearl District you will have a better experience.

Thanks again for your feedback,

Reviewed 14 September 2022

Great location in the Pearl District. Staff were pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful with lots of choices. The pool was very cloudy to the point I would not put my face in the water. Parking was exorbitant at $46 per night

Date of stay: September 2022
Angie Mago, Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl District, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2022

Roseleagh!

Thanks so much for your review! We are so glad to hear that you felt our location was great and the staff was pleasant and helpful... And looks like you were able to eat some of our yummy Hampton breakfast. As far as the pool.... thank you for the feedback and this has already been resolved...so next time you come back you will be able to see the bottom of the pool. Parking... being in the downtown area we are still one of the cheapest with an onsite parking garage that is secured.

Once again, thanks for your feedback...

Reviewed 22 July 2022

This bartender is easily the best, RJ!!!. His humor and his sense of taste is beyond. I asked for his recommendations and he did a great job. Thank you! The best drink is his infused strawberry vodka and cucumber blend.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Angie Mago, Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Portland-Pearl District, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Chelleness,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are glad you enjoy your drink... was this at Tanner Creek Tavern?

Come see us again soon.

Reviewed 22 July 2022

This was my first time staying in the Pearl District. This hotel is a great location for restaurants, shopping in the Pearl all very walkable and you can catch the trolley to other neighborhoods easily. This hotel is stylish with a great staff, pool, complimentary breakfast and incredible rooftop patio. I would defnitely recommend and stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank SeattleWill13

Perfection in the Pearl is what we like to hear SeattleWill13. Thank you for the recommendation. We can't wait to see you again.