6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
LuxuryCollectionUS$237
Hotels.comUS$237
Trip.comUS$237
Agoda.comUS$237
ExpediaUS$237
ZenHotels.comUS$237
3,723 results
All reviews urban farmer club level departure lounge rooftop bar pioneer square concierge desk top floor city view beautiful hotel heart of downtown corner room valet parking valet service upon check fitness center happy hour the pearl
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 November 2022

Paul was an amazing Bellman with prompt and excellent customer service. Jason was great as well. The attention at the Nines is always exemplary. Looking forward to my next trip to Portland and the Nines.

Date of stay: November 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Dragan Andrejic, General Manager at The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2022

Dear emmanuelrobertb,

Thank you for choosing the Nines during your time in Portland. I’m happy that our Bellman Wowed you; that was our intention from the beginning . We are lucky; that team has been with us for a long time.

See you next time when you visit Portland.

Dragan Andrejic
dragan.andrejic@thenines.com

Reviewed 1 November 2022

Thank you NICK AND SANTOS for helping us with our luggage and valet during our last day of the stay. Very friendly and helpful. Great staff overall. Would stay here again next time. The front desk was also very helpful the lady with the English accent

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2022

Sometimes you just need a staycation away from the child and the Nines was my home away from home for the night. I’m so thankful for Tricia (and the lovely, Welsh, I’m assuming supervisor) at the front desk being more than accommodating and giving this mom and friend a very nice place to veg out. She was friendly and warm and a great person to be one of our first employee encounters at the hotel. Special shout out to the valet who noticed I left my phone in the car and ran it up to me at the check in desk. I wish I had gotten his name but he was in and out so quickly.

We had a lovely stay. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Dragan Andrejic, General Manager at The Nines, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Jess6672,

Thank you for choosing the Nines during your “time off.” Your review is the absolute best, and it made me so happy. Just reading it relaxes me

See you next time you need a staycation.

Dragan Andrejic
dragan.andrejic@thenines.com

Reviewed 24 October 2022 via mobile

Tyler was incredibly helpful so was everyone at the hotel. Room requests were fast and thoughtful. Highly recommend the experience here.
Make sure to make reservations at hotel restaurants if you plan to eat on property because they get busy.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2022 via mobile

Excellent and stylish hotel in downtown Portland very close to Pioneer Square. Beautiful, modern and comfortable rooms, large bathroom, Very good, contemporary restaurant (Urban Farmer) in the hotel.
The staff at the Reception and at the Concierge were particularly friendly and helpful.

Room tip: If available, I do recommend the “hop on hop off” tours
Trip type: Travelled solo