Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Agoda.comUS$141
Official SiteUS$107
Hotels.comUS$110
ExpediaUS$110
Vio.com
ZenHotels.comUS$116
3,216 results
All reviews driftwood room driftwood bar hollywood glamour gracie's restaurant de luxe the pearl beautiful hotel room service happy hour corner room old school front desk staff love this hotel within walking distance valet parking light rail visiting portland
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2022

We had a wonderful stay at Hotel deLuxe. The staff was friendly, everything was clean, and our room was enjoyable. The location was excellent, a short walk to everywhere we wanted to go. We would definitely stay here again if we spend another night in Portland.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott Severe, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel DeLuxe - Provenance, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to having you back next time you come to town!

Reviewed 11 November 2022

I don't usually write reviews reviews, but I liked this hotel so much I had to review it. So many of the older hotels have fallen into disrepair. This one has not. It has all of the character that you hope for in a place but rarely get in the newer hotels. It was quiet, the beds were comfortable, and the breakfast downstairs was very good and reasonably priced. Walking distance to Powells Bookstore, the river, and dining. I would definitely go back Oh, and they have a great bar too.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Scott Severe, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel DeLuxe - Provenance, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure to have you!

Reviewed 9 November 2022

The front desk was AMAZINGGGG --- Anna, Scott, Jhasun, Morgan and Sam have been so wonderful, informative and personable!!! Each staff person I've encountered has been really kind and it feels very genuine ---- that kind of care and warmth is why I have chosen Hotel deLuxe in the past and why I will continue to do so. The aesthetic and comfort of the room is so pitch perfect. The hotel itself is so elegant and lovely --- I love art deco and it’s done so gorgeously!! What would be super exciting is if the hotel could update the old Hollywood glamour motif to provide an engagement with guests about perspective and representation in the history of film: for example, once you step out of the elevator, updating the summary of the stills throughout each floor to have an interface that allows guests to learn more and to engage in critical analysis. Which lives are represented in film? Which are not? How are representations distorted based on identity and the socio-political forces of the time? How do those narratives and representations impact our notions of that era and the nostalgic mythology that is formed and referenced collectively? On my floor, there was one still of Sydney Poitier and Dorothy Dandridge in “Porgy and Bess” and then the rest was a lottttt of whiteness --- it would be wonderful if there was greater representation and a critical lens that guests could participate in. Ultimately, I’m excited to see how the hotel evolves and am quite grateful for the fantastic hospitality that Hotel deLuxe staff consistently provides!!! :)

Date of stay: November 2022
Scott Severe, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel DeLuxe - Provenance, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022

Thank you so much for the fantastic review!! It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, and can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 1 November 2022

We were visiting some friends in Portland and wanted to stay in a hotel instead of Airbnb. It ended up being the same cost! and I didn't want to have to clean up after myself, :-) I wanted the comforts of a hotel this time.

The photos of the De Luxe looked interesting and yet I had the small thought that well photos are great but let's see what's in person… When we arrived I loved the feeling of the lobby I felt the interiors of the room were fantastic. It was very comfortable, spacious, nice high ceilings. and a fantastic deep tub for baths, aaaaah
I loved the theme running through the whole hotel. It was elegant and understated. And comfortable!

The restaurant Gracie's was excellent for breakfast and the Driftwood bar was so cool and dark and sexy!

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Although the level of service was limited due to shortages as everyone is now experiencing I did not feel as though our experience was lessened as everything was well cared for, clean and accommodating.

We will definitely return ~it was just right for us.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Scott Severe, Guest Services / Front Office at Hotel DeLuxe - Provenance, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2022

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure to have you, and we look forward to having you back next time you come to town.

Reviewed 31 October 2022

We stayed at the Hotel deLuxe for a long weekend with family. The hotel is well located for walking to the MAX rail system and family friendly restaurants. Our room was clean, comfortable, and fairly large for downtown Portland. We ate a very tasty breakfast with exceptionally friendly and efficient staff at Gracie’s, and we had drinks and dinner in the lobby through the on-site bar. The desk staff was helpful and playful with our children. Thank you for a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure to have you!