Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Stephanie E

Parked for blazer game

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Oct 2016via mobile
Parked here for the blazer game as I was told they have nightly patrol and a lit parking lot and right across from the game. Patrol decided to call it an early night and that's when multiple cars (including mine) got broken into. I guess even when you pay to park you're supposed to somehow keep full watch of what's going on around and to your car as well. Next time I'll just take an uber and not coming back here.
Date of stay: October 2016
    HK$929
2.4 km from Econo Lodge Convention Center
Fully refundable
No prepayment needed
Earn rewards on eligible stays
    HK$800
    HK$1,087
    HK$1,359
1.8 km from Econo Lodge Convention Center
View more hotels in Portland
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2016

I ended up at this hotel because the Hilton AND Embassy Suites botched my reservation for the Embassy Suites downtown. I was able to get a room here quickly - which was nice. The price was half that of the downtown hotels - but it was a major dive. The motels like this in Portland are not as bad as the ones in the South - but you have to pay like twice as much to stay (as opposed to similar motels in the South) and I am certain that is not worth it. The crowd there seemed to be pretty mild versus what you get at these motels in the South - but I didn't even have a microwave in my room. As a single traveler - I did not feel safe leaving the room at night. So I ordered food in and just stayed put. Not only did the internet not work - the network the desk attendant kept telling me to find did not exist. It straight up did not exist. So I was stuck in the motel with no way to access Wifi to work. She told me tart my laptop blah blah. I ended up doing hours of work from my iPhone. With no microwave. As the title states - I did not die. But it could've been better. If all you need is a place to sleep this is your best bet. But don't come and think this is going to be a relaxing experience. Some carpet cleaning truck showed up the second day I was there and parked right outside my door. It was so loud I couldn't concentrate. It is also right on the highway so you hear the buses and other public transportation coming and going. The owners are nice. I'll give them that.

Room tip: Get an upstairs room. I heard people upstairs walking a good bit. Also probably safer if you're alone.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank GypsySoulSC
Reviewed 14 July 2016

If you are looking for a bed to sleep only and do not want to spend time in your room at a fair price it is the place to go.
However, the room smelt old and was more than basic with a very poor soundproof.
AC was not reliable but the internet was fast and parking free.
The room are just too old and poorly maintained to look clean but I believe that the housekeeper did a good job.
At the end of the day if you are traveling on budget you can consider this Hotel overwise consider other options.
The bed was very comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Plus side is this hotel is located within walking distance (about 3 blocks) from the Oregon Convention Center, and the basketball arena. There is a streetcar line half a block that will get you there or along the main downtown loop, as well.

But the location isn't someplace I'd be comfortable after dark. It's also rather noisy. But our room was clean, Wifi was decent, there was a fridge, too. If needs required, I'd stay there again, but only after checking for someplace else first.

Room tip: plan on using earplugs
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank geo_chic
Reviewed 6 December 2015

First time ever visit to USA and first time ever stayed in a motel next to an interstate - chose this motel due to proximity to the Oregon Convention Centre - about 10 min walking distance and also due to breakfast availability; easy to access to public transport; has ample parking space; breakfast was Coffee; Orange juice and assorted packets of cinnamon snail - not great to write about it - but for those on a budget something to start the day with; I took non-smoking room which was decent - except that it rattled whenever a high speed vehicle passed by - got used to it in few nights - but still not a good thing for those sensitive to sound/vibration. Overall a nice and clean motel with close proximity to Moda centre, Convention Centre.

Room tip: Room towards the roadside not recommended
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JAYA KUMAR S
Reviewed 25 November 2015

A last minute stay in Portland, we choose this place due to the proximity to the train station and the price. Reasonable rates, nice clean room, friendly staff, and the streetcar stops right in front of the hotel. Loved it! We had an upstairs corner room, so nice an private and lots of space.

Date of stay: October 2015