“Early Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 94 Restaurants in Newport
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: View details, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wall-to-wall views of the Pacific Ocean set the scene for a remarkable dining experience at Georgie’s Beachside Grill. Our menu features the finest authentic Northwest favorites with an emphasis on seafood, from expertly prepared halibut, salmon, Yaquina Bay oysters, Dungeness crab and more, to inventive dishes like the locals’ favorite, Diablo Seafood Pasta. There’s even a delectable kids menu, vegetarian and gluten-free options as well. Reservations are encouraged.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Wonderful service from Jose and a great dinner, thank you! The service and quality is consistent at Georgie's and we always look forward to having lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (3,553)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Brought dad here for his birthday weekend and he loved his Halibut Fish n Chips. My husband and I enjoyed the seafood fondue (as always) and we even shared Marionberry Crisp for dessert. Food and staff were excellent as always. Be sure to book ahead and check out their specials. My husband and mother in law loved the fish tacos that were on this weeks menu.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have been traveling over to Newport Oregon for 17 years just to dine at Georgies Beachside Grill for our anniversary. It is the best dinning experience that we have ever had. The food is wonderful. Never a bad meal! And the servers are great. Very friendly and helpful. Thank you Karen and Jose for another wonderful time. See you next year!

Best Regards,
Mark and Angela

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was expecting a really nice atmosphere and experience but turned out very average. Great views of ocean, but restaurant is very dated an not the greatest view inside. We went for breakfast. Food was good but not hot at all. We were seated in the bar and I had to avoid looking at floor. Probably not bad in the evening and with dimmed lights.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had reservations for 5 pm, Tuesday, February 2, 2021, and were promptly seated. Jose was our server, and he did a wonderful job. I had their Filet Mignon, and my wife had their Diablo Seafood Pasta.... both were done to perfection. The ambiance and service were top notch. We will dine here again.