“They finally cleaned out the fish tank !”
Review of Lee's Chinese

Lee's Chinese
Ranked #37 of 110 Restaurants in Lincoln City
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Average Chinese food unless you order egg foo young which is a very small portion and the worst egg foo young I have ever had. Bathrooms are not very clean and that says a lot about a restaurant in my opinion

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We actually quit going to Lee's because the food took a dip. Recently we decided to try it again. We have gone 2 times now and the food is back being great. Very fresh and good taste. Service is alway good. We'll be back !

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We ate here twice, since it was right across the street from our hotel. The service was great, and they were very accommodating with making sure I could eat safely. They said almost anything they can make gluten free (with a fee) I highly recommend the coconut chicken. My son loved the Bento boxes

1  Thank Stacey C
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I both enjoyed our meal at Lee’s. We were impressed with the quality and the quantity of the food. The servers were pleasant and efficient. The place was clean and appropriately decorated. They have a large variety on the menu and offer some authentic choices of food and drinks. The portions were so big We couldn’t eat it all and took home enough for an entire second dinner.
As a couple we continually are trying new places to eat and found Lee’s Chinese a great pick!!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Family of 6 ate here around 7pm. Got a table quickly with menus and water. Probably sate for 5+ min. with menus folded before we got our orders taken. Beers came quickly with our soups. Then it was over 20 minutes before our combo plates arrived. They were all tasty but we were starving. Service was very friendly but couldn't understand the timing. Also when we were obviously done it took longer than it should be be cleaned away. They were busy that night to not to the point of crazy. I'd give them one more chance. Maybe it was just that night. Prices were average.