Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Travel701545

Check your unit before you stay in it.

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Dec 2019
Ok place but toilet ran all night and electricity went out in my room so no heat for a bit. I had the same room last time I stayed and the toilet ran all night then as well. I am disabled so no other room available apparently in order to take time to fix the issues.
Date of stay: December 2019
        HK$1,222
      7.3 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Gresham/Portland Area OR
        HK$410
      4.1 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Gresham/Portland Area OR
      Earn rewards on eligible stays
      • Booking.com
        HK$1,109
      9.9 km from Super 8 by Wyndham Gresham/Portland Area OR
      View more hotels in Gresham
      See what travellers are saying:
      Selected filters
      Reviewed 31 October 2019

We stayed 2 different nights. First night, room was missing smoke detector. 2nd night bathroom door was covered in graffiti. Both needed paint and refreshing. Smell of smoke was strong. Location is good for where we needed to be, but signage is hidden by overgrown trees.

Date of stay: October 2019
      • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
      Reviewed 22 September 2019

Rooms stink of smoke and are not clean. Used diaper under my bed. Cigarette burn holes everywhere. Incompetent staff. Mexican neighbors partied all night. Worst hotel stay ever and I've been in some low end hotels but this one scrapes the bottom. Super 8 Super gross

Date of stay: September 2019
      • Trip type: Travelled solo
      1  Thank Bstone98042
      Reviewed 9 September 2019

We had a great visit here while visiting our sons in the area. Clean, friendly service is always nice after a long drive! Will be back for sure. Right between the 2 of them! Loved the spa room!!! Bed was comfy!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
      Reviewed 30 August 2019

Needed a room for two nights...room was ok... nice TV, microwave & fridge... but the location is poor. Sits right on a very busy road and my room was right next to the road. Had to go to the store and buy earplugs. Breakfast was very limited... I won't stay again...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
      Reviewed 25 August 2019

I booked a room for my husband and I after our late flight back in from our honeymoon. We didn't want anything fancy, just a bed and a bathroom. We arrived and were greeted by a locked door, and a drive thru window with which to communicate with the lady at the front desk. She let us in the building, and during the check in process, proceeded to tell me that they charge a $100 deposit. I understand taking a card for incidentals, but to actually charge it was strange to me (this charge was refunded to me, though it did take about a week after our stay to show up on my credit card). She was friendly, but did forget some key information, like wifi password and what time breakfast was. She gave us our room keys, and we walked down a dirty hall to our room. Upon opening the door I was hit in the face with a strong smell of smoke. I had booked a single queen room, no smoking. I was not only met with the pungent smell of smoke, but 2 beds. Not the biggest deal to some, but it wasn't what I booked. I started to get a headache, and called the front desk to get the wifi password and ask about a room switch. After I got the password, I explained to the lady what was going on, but realized after a long silence she hung up after getting me the password. Sweet. Some of the other issues we noted while in the room - no light bulbs in the lamp, the TV didn't work (we found the plug on the floor the next morning), and the alarm clock was a solid 45 minutes fast. Having worked in the hospitality world before, one of the first things I learned was to always have the alarm clocks accurate for guests working off of a time change (which we were). We slept fine, but decided when we woke up that with how gross our room was, we didn't want to try the breakfast. My final thoughts? With going out to breakfast, I could've spent another $20 to stay in a better place for the night. If you're looking for a quick stay, I'd go to the airport Super 8 where it's clean and comfortable.

Room tip: Don't bother staying
      1  Thank adorkablyanne