Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
Free cancellation until 12/03/21
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
ZenHotels.com
3,522 results
All reviews haystack rock ocean front oceanfront room great view oregon coast cookies indoor pool murphy bed get away great room gas fireplace balcony beach dog pet sunset anniversary
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome service, wonderful views and value for the money! They had cookies every night fresh from the oven.. Clean, older but remodeled. Cant beat the view. Safe neighborhood. I would stay here over and over again. Which I plan to

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Genelle Mosley, Guest Services / Front Office at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

dereklisbon, Thank you for your amazing review. We were so happy to hear that you had an overall positive experience during your last stay with us and we appreciate your comments regarding our hotels incredible views, delicious cookies, as well as our cleanliness. We look forward to you staying with us again in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hallmark Resort was wonderful! They were so accommodating in the room we received with our dog, and it was a really nice updated space. The personal touches (paw washing station), were so nice. The view from our balcony was incredible! We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

sarahsimchuk, We are so happy to hear you loved your stay with us at the Hallmark Resort in Cannon Beach. Thank you for choosing us for your Cannon Beach getaway. Our views are one of a kind and we are thrilled you enjoyed it as much as we do. We look forward to providing another memorable experience during your next stay with us. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I called to make the reservation as I wanted to get the exact room by room number, which I was granted by the reservation specialist and she confirmed that I was locked into that room. Two weeks later arrived at hotel to check in and was told we were assigned to the room below because the room we had asked for had been assigned to someone else who was staying longer. I was extremely disappointed but kept my cool and asked what other room was available on the 3rd fl, and was given another option but we had to pay the difference due to the different room type. I think it would have been decent of the hotel to comp the $21 difference since it was not our fault,but fine.
Got to the room, and discovered the heat wasn’t working. Called immediately and they sent maintenance, so we left to enjoy what was left of our day. Came back two hours later to burnt smell in the room and the heater still wasn’t working. Seeing we were only there overnight and didn’t want to blow the evening having maintenance work on our room again (they want us to leave the room when maintenance is there) we opted for portable heaters to be delivered. The heaters were loud and didn’t work very well, so we decided to turn them off and make do with the fire place.
Next morning at 11:06, I was calling the front desk to check out and literally as I was on the phone talking to front desk, someone knocked on the door to ask if we were leaving (check out is at 11 so we were basically 6 minutes late). No slack whatsoever.
As you can see all that left some negative taste to what was supposed to be a relaxing getaway. Not a show stopper, but I feel that they could have done better.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunandfun155
Genelle Mosley, Guest Services / Front Office at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

sunandfun155, Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Hallmark Resort and Spa and for your valued feedback. Our goal is to ensure our guests leave the Hallmark Resort with beautiful memories and I am so sorry we were not able to meet your expectations. We always guarantee your requested room style, and we also do our best to meet specific room requests. I do apologize we did not communicate this clearly with you and I will be using this as a learning tool. The heater in your guestroom not working was unacceptable and I do apologize we were not able to get these working for you. Again, I am so sorry that you were not able to fully enjoy you stay with us and I would like invite you back so you that you can experience our high level of service we typically provide. I would love a chance to talk with you and learn a few more details regarding your stay. At your convenience, please contact me as I would love the opportunity to correct this situation and earn your return business.

503-436-8020
genelle@hallmarkinns.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We reserved an oceanfront room with jacuzzi. The room was very nice and clean. Our room had an excellent view of haystack rock and the beach. It also had a nice patio to enjoy. The jacuzzi was nice and clean but was more like a larger than standard sized bathtub. It did not seem that its depth was much higher than a standard bathtub.
Fortunately, the hotel's pool and jacuzzi were open. That was a nice amenity to enjoy. You do have to make an appointment due to COVID , but it's worth it. It was nice not having the crowds in the pool and jacuzzi.
Service at the front desk was excellent.
Enjoyed the free chocolate chip cookies daily. Yummy!

Date of stay: January 2021

Ken S, Thank you for choosing the Hallmark Resort and Spa and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom as well as our tasty chocolate chip cookies! Your feedback regarding our front desk staff is greatly appreciated your kind words will be passed to our staff as well. We look forward to providing another memorable stay for you in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked a last second stay in a queen room with a view. Wow, the view was unbelievable. As soon as we entered the room, we were blown away with the glass wall essentially staring at Haystack Rock and the beach. The fireplace was a nice touch and our room was perfect--clean and comfortable.

Staff was extremely friendly always looking to improve our stay and also provide us local recommendations of places to visit, eat, etc.

I gauge a hotel by how much we reminisce about our visit and we are still talking about how pleasant our stay was many days later. I look forward to staying at the Hallmark Resort the next time we return to Cannon Beach.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

danielbertao, Thank you for choosing to stay at the Hallmark Resort and Spa as well as for your kind feedback. We are thrilled to read that you enjoy the unbelievable view as much as we do. We are committed to ensuring that each of our guests have a memorable experience and I'm so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other travelers and we look forward to your return when we can provide another memorable stay.