“Interesting spot”
Review of Parrilla Grill

Parrilla Grill
Ranked #253 of 490 Restaurants in Bend
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This was the first time I have eaten her and I have to say I was very impressed. The food was great, as was the service. Would definitely recommend this as a place to get an interesting twist on the burrito.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We've been wanting to stop in here for a while and tonight was the night. Parrilla opened up this Midtown/Eastside location last year April 2017. Parrilla Grill has been a standard on the westside since 1999 on NW 14th Street and NW Galveston Avenue. That serve up a variety of wraps and some tacos/burritos calling themselves Mexican/American Fusion.

I'm not sure exactly what I'd call this cuisine, but fusion probably describes it pretty well: What we liked: They had some great beer on tap. They offer quick countertop service. The servers and staff were very friendly and took and put our order quickly. This is a popular spot and there was a short line the entire time we were there. The prices were really good just $6.50 to $9.00 per meal. Did I mention that they have some great micro brews on tap.

We ordered Chicken tacos and the Club Wrap (a BLT wrap with guacamole and chicken) and a pint of Worthy beer stout and the RPM IPA. If you like pabst beer they have that too - cheap, but that's not my thing.

What we didn't like: Well, not really anything thing. The atmosphere is a counter top service with typical fast food bench tables and a few high tables. Nothing super about the location, not super comfortable tables for a dinner, but cheap and good food and some good beer.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This place is popular. The line can be long. Food is assembled before your eyes. As someone from LA, this place did not ring true as real comida Mexicana. In short, this is Mexican food by and for White folk. Still, it is tasty and fresh. Salsas are mild - even the allegedly hot ones. I wish there were corn tortillas or that flour ones were heated before being turned into tacos or burritos. I also found the gaucamole pretty bland. Pinto beans need more salt and slow cooking time. I'm being harsh, but if you take it on its own terms, it was tasty and clearly used fresh ingredients.