Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.comUS$101
FindHotel
1,731 results
All reviews bok center self parking the performing arts center nice hotel restaurants and bars staff was friendly king room shuttle service the room was nice mini fridge escalator conference valet concert dome garage bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! WOW! Where do I even start, we arrived at 10pm at night after a long drive, with 2 kids tired and ready to relax. We check in go to our room before we even put our stuff down we notice there is a ROACH on the FREAKING WALL. I call front desk freaking out they say they will send someone. 10mins past I'm literally standing there holding all my luggage watching this roach crawl up the wall. Call back down to front desk they say oh we called someone another 10mins past finally someone shows up. He asked me where it went, I told him in the opening in the ceiling. He goes o that's ok it's the attic. He said I scared it when I turned on the light like that helped me feel better. He said not to worry he's never seen them in the rooms before. And since the light was on I should be ok. I'm like he'll know, I'm going somewhere else ( guess what no other hotels open) they move us rooms to the other side said o this will be better. We go in the room was ok not what I paid for since my first room I specifically paid for a bathtub and 2 queen beds. As there is 4 of us. But instead we get two full size beds which 2 grown ass people can't fit in. At this point its 11pm and we are all beat. Finally get the kids asleep and I lay awake the rest of the night watching the walls and ceiling (this is where I should mention I'm terrified of bugs) get up the next morning. Going to order room service can't figure out how call front desk thats when I'm told they don't have room service, but there is a little snack area where I can but desserts or a restaurant down the street. ( which when I booked this hotel one of the reasons I booked it was because it offered room service) I'm like fine we will go and get something somewhere, trying to get ready looking for blow dryer there isnt one, so I call front desk she tells me its there, so I look again (not a whole lot of places it could be) I call back she says fine but it's there, I will have one sent up, its a blow dryer why would I lie about it being there. We leave for the day and go out come back no one came in to fix our beds or take out trash nothing was cleaned ok no big I can make a bed. My husband decides to take the kids to pool (the second reason I booked this hotel, it says pool on rooftop has great pictures) first of all do not believe the pictures it looks nothing like that... it looks like something out of a movie with the ran down hotel that everyone dies at you all know what I'm talking about. So I go to make the beds and fix them up there is no fitted sheet just flat sheets ok whatever hospital corners it is, the sheets have rips, holes and stains. When I move the pillows dust goes everywhere like it's snowing... needless to say if I could leave no stars I would but it wouldn't let me. I'm so very disappointed in this stay how the hell you have the name hyatt regency looking like the hotel from a scary movie. I have stayed at hyatts before and they have always been perfectly clean and no issues way above standards (being that have some ocd germ issues this is must for me) now all I want to do is go home and wash this dirty place off me. (Since I didn't want to get in the shower my whole stay I'm not quite for sure it's been cleaned this year) if there is one thing you get from this review (which is my first review I've ever left in my 30plus years) DO NOT STAY HERE I REPEAT DO NOT STAY HERE OR BELIEVE THE PICTURES

Trip type: Travelled with family
James C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

518noelles,
Thank you so much for your review. As I read your review I understand that you encountered some issues with your guestroom and the customer service you received and for this, I sincerely apologize. I would like to have the opportunity to reach out to you and make this right as we always strive to make every guest stay a positive experience when Staying at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown. Please email my highly intelligent administrative assistant at Tyfani.Graves@hyatt.com and we will make to bring this situation to one of complete satisfaction.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel and social distancing meant you rented a room. No towels, no service. Had to reserve a room cleaning, but the next open was after we were checking out. Absolutely nothing that felt like hospitality. Huge Ironman championship with entire hotel sold out and the coffee shop that listed sunday hours wasn’t open on sunday. When i asked about coffee opens, i was told there was Folgers in my room i could make.

Hello abmizac,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown. We sincerely apologize for all the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. Here at Hyatt guest satisfaction is our top priority and it looks like we dropped the ball. We appreciate your feedback as it gives our team the opportunity to discuss what we need to work on and helps us to learn from our mistakes in order to get them corrected. We understand this doesn’t make up for the inconvenience you had during your stay but hope we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pretty decent hotel. Customer service was awesome. Mostly it was noisy. It sounded like nightly races outside and we were on the tenth floor. The other couples room was near an elevator and heard it all night. If we were in the bathroom and the next door people were in their bathroom, it was like we were in the same room. There is a decent restaurant King bed was nice, tv had good channels plus could use chrome cast. Location was great for IronMan and we walked to several great restaurants.

Hello Conniemama,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community. We are glad to know you had a positive experience while staying at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown with the exception of the noise issues. We apologize for any disturbance that may have caused you.
We hope to have you as a guest again in the future.
Best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Enjoyed the stay, with a few concerns. Luggage was late in being delivered to room.
Restaurant and Bar accomodations were good. A little slow as somewhat understaffed but good quality
Room was nice and spacious.

Hello askeeter41,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community. I am pleased to know that you had a positive experience while staying at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown. We sincerely apologize for the delay in the delivery of your luggage. Our priority is great customer service.
We hope to have you as a guest again soon.
Thanks again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was large, views were great, bed was very comfortable. This hotel was within walking distance of everything that is fun to do in Downtown Tulsa. Facing East, we could watch the fireworks from Drillers Stadium right out the window.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
James C, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello R3Dness,
Thanks for sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor Community. We are glad to know you had a positive experience while staying at the Hyatt Regency Tulsa Downtown. It is great to know you were able to enjoy all the amenities inside and outside of the hotel.
We sincerely hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Best,