“Great Atmosphere good snake bite”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Ranked #46 of 1,788 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

This is a great bar and grill, the atmosphere is excellent and the snake bite even better! Well worth a visit. The food looked really good and was priced sensibly unlike mickey mantles!!

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

We were worried TK’s might be a little too “touristy” (even though we were tourists!), but it was perfect! Great atmosphere, friendly server, YUMMIE drinks, and lots to look at while waiting for our food. PS - the tumbleweed appetizer was delicious!

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

In my opinion this place is overrated. Also over priced. Much better eating places in the area. Place is very noisy. Very hard to talk to someone.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I always like to visit Toby's. Their chicken fried steak sandwich is great and i am willing to travel miles for the buttermilk pie. Comfortable and fun atmosphere and service is good.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Service was good. Food was okay but not spectacular. Nothing really special. I got the catfish and the server said it was a favorite. Again, not bad, but probably wouldn’t get again. I would come back though for atmosphere and friendly service.