“Loserstar”

WinStar World Casino Gran Via
Ranked #1,206 of 1,764 Restaurants in Oklahoma City
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

By far the biggest and worst casino I've ever been in yet. Thousands upon thousands of penny slots designed to suck you in and take your money. Very few bonuses with very poor pay. Lots of smokers no excitement lots of cashier's to take all your money from your pockets and your credit cards. please stay away for your own safety!!!

2  Thank Liz J

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The food was not very good and selection really was kinda limited. Very overpriced. The only saving grace was the desserts.......they were good. Fried chicken was cold and baked potato was several days old. Not much of salad bar.

1  Thank js_mo_50
Reviewed 18 December 2017

When the hotel first opened the food was much better. Year by year it is getting worse. Now the wait staff is great. always happy and active. The food staff is very good most of the time. The food is the problem. Dried out they don't refill enough. I only eat there because I get a free coupon. and the VIP line dose not turn away people that aren't not really seeing the difference.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We went on a Friday night for the crab legs to celebrate our anniversary. Price with tax was about 55.00 for two people. Buffet started at 5pm, we got in line at 4:30pm. When 5pm hit thought line was going to move quickly, but I was very wrong. Took 45 minutes to get in (the VIP line was never backed up which is not right).
Got to our table, met the waiter (which he was great) and headed straight to the crab legs, by the way you have to wait in line for those too. Line went pretty fast, got back to our table and they were already out of buckets for the shells and crackers....What?!?! We were in the buffet within an hour of it opening and your already out of dishes??
Anyways, so finished that plate and decided to go back for one more......OMG the line for the crab legs was so long, I almost decided not to get anymore but this is why I came on a Friday. I just have to say we were in that line for so long that they had cleared our table like we had left!!!!! I know it took at least 30 minutes to get a second helping of crab legs. This has to be the most ridiculous buffet I have ever been to and by then I was so ready to go......thanks for ruining my anniversary dinner.

5  Thank Kimberly W
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Husband and I took advantage of the buffet at the Grand Via at Winstar I'm Thackerville Oklahoma. I went to the Italian and got a piece of sausage pizza and a little bit of spaghetti and meatballs and baked chicken thigh. After that I went to the Mexican side had me 1 taco, a little bit of enchilada casserole, baked beans, rice, corn bread. I also added a piece of corn and some brisket from the American side and a Half piece of pecan pie that my husband and I shared. We were full and satisfied. We recommend......and for those that like seafood and Asian food well there is plenty of that.