Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
View deal
Agoda.comUS$99
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews double tree front desk great hotel great stay sitting area convenient location fitness center hot tub oklahoma
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Really clean and well kept, pool area nice and well stocked with towels. Enjoyed cookies at check in, wish there was breakfast or the restaurant was open weekends. Friendly staff though. Got on priceline for a great deal, absolutely wouldn't pay the rack rate though with all the other options in the area

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

We stayed 1 night during the kids spring break just to get away for the night.
Wish I had booked somewhere different.
Pool area is very small, the hot tub looks like it can only accommodate 2 people.
The rooms are ok, nice size. We had 2 tvs, that made it nice, the kids watched 1 and we watched the other. Apparently the bar is not open on the weekends which was a disappointment because that was 1 of the reasons I picked this hotel.
Will not book again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2020 via mobile

This hotel is a pretty mixed bag. The suite was clean. The bed was comfortable. Other things were not so good. The coffee machine in the lobby didn't work. The phone in our room didn't work. The fan in the bathroom didn't work. The alarm clock in our room showed the wrong time and would not reset. The ice machine on our floor didn't work. Last of all, we stayed on a Wednesday through Sunday with plans to eat dinner in the restaurant on Friday. Well. The restaurant is closed Friday through Sunday. It would have been nice if we were told that in advance.

I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2020

We stay here at least once a year, the staff is always very nice. The breakfast was great and the hotel was very clean. I would recommend this hotel wether you are staying one night or multiple. We didn’t use it but they even offer a shuttle service to the airport.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Josh E
Reviewed 18 February 2020

The hotel was great starting with a friendly reception at the front desk. I had checked in online and was using a digital key but my co-worker wasn’t so we had to stop on our way in. The agent was friendly and quick.

The room was clean and comfortable, surprising in this day of regulated climate control this one stayed comfortable all week.

The internet was adequate although I didn’t have some connection problems, once I got in the speed was good enough for working.

The nicest highlight was the breakfast, there was a good selection and a fair variety for being there all week. Yoshi was the attendant 4 of the 5 mornings and she was friendly & inviting. She was cheerful each morning, kept the coffee cup full and the food replenished, she made sure that everyone was taken care of without. Her conversations were pleasant but she didn’t keep them going on and on and on... I travel about 50% of the time and this was one of the best and pleasant experiences I’ve had when it comes to the breakfast area.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
DeShonna K, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oklahoma City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the experience to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!