Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
Reserve now, pay at stay
ExpediaUS$84
Agoda.comUS$84
Trip.com
All reviews front desk great hotel would stay here again fitness room hot breakfast accommodations rates texas key cleanliness roomy tub
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

No issues...expectations met...social distancing, cleanliness, safety seemed to be priorities. Easy to get to. Near highway. Well lit. Near food establishments. Fitness room available. Easy food purchases.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

Good price for a late stay driving to Texas
Good location
Quick 1 night but room did its purpose to get a little sleep
I believe pool was closed when we stayed there
Alot of restaurants nearby and quiet sleep

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2021

Holiday Inn Express in two locations on our trip had limited selections of hot breakfast. A bagel and cream cheese was disappointing at this hotel. Clearly the COVID virus has made it difficult on hotels but Holiday Inn Express found a way to limit selections but still had omelets, pancakes, bacon and sausage and biscuits and gravy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

Unfortunately this will be the last time I stay at this location. I’ve stayed two times prior to this visit and while I’ve experienced small annoyances with guest at this location, it’s always clean and staff are usually friendly. I’ve never had a past experience that made me as uncomfortable as this one did. I booked a 1 night stay as I was traveling through okc and needed a half way point to stay overnight. Checked in at 3pm as usual. Was given my room number and key. When I got to my room I opened the door and was mortified to find someone was in the room. Now because I am a female and traveling alone i usually have my guard up at all times so I didn’t stick around to ask questions. I found the nearest worker and told her my issue. She then walked with me to check out the room and assured me that the room was indeed occupied and that the “lady at the front desk was crazy.” She tried calling the front desk but no one answered so she instructed me to return to the front lobby. When I spoke with the lady who assigned my room she apologized and said her computer wasn’t acting right. At this point all I wanted was a room. I had travel for hours and had heavy luggage I was toting around. She said she would upgrade my room but it was only a $9 difference. I understand computers fail sometimes but I really don’t feel like putting me in potential danger is hardly worth a $9 upgrade. Anything could have happened, not to mention how the person occupying the room must have felt. This could have went very wrong. I ended up getting a different room on a different floor but after this incident I will not be returning.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2020

One of my favorite hotel in south Oklahoma City. Great staff and the rooms are clean and roomy. I have stayed on the first and second floor and both seem to be quiet at all times of the day. Good TV selection and internet pretty fast.

Date of stay: October 2020