See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 June 2017

I booked the room well in advance for work in the area. I used a discount service and found the rate I received to be very comparable to the accommodation. The rooms were clean and tidy. We opted out of any service while we were there but twice needed things in the room that were remedied very promptly. The hallways were always well kept, the lobby and front desk were very organized and always staffed. The refrigerator and microwave in the room made a difference in allowing us to save money and shop for groceries instead of eating out all of the time. They were both very clean and worked well. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. They did not feel old and worn at all.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in March 2017 after struggling to find affordable accommodation in Norman for a few nights. Having paid quite a bit more money that we'd have hoped we settled with this hotel. Do not recommend!! The whole floor (we stayed on the ground floor) smelled like feet and the breakfast was truly appalling. One thing I will say is that the rooms were kept clean and the bed was very comfortable. If visiting Norman I would recommend looking on air bnb as our friends got a very good deal!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Staying presently in room 122 which says no smoking but reeks of smoke. Unfortunately due to a grad at the university all other hotels are full. Room is musty and needs a full clean. Staff are friendly but cant do much

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2017

Was surprised upon entering the room that in addition to containing standard bed/tv/dresser/nightstands, there was a second sitting room type area with a couch and an additional tv. Breakfast was decent, room was clean and desk staff was friendly.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I have stayed at this location many times, but this was the worst stay ever. On Friday night, they had a party in the upstairs conference room and this was one room away from ours. At 10:30 at night we were trying to sleep and all we could hear was the music blasting through the walls. We asked the receptionist to ask the party to lower their music, but got no response from her. They shouldn't allow loud music after 9:00pm when they have guest staying in the rooms close by. Saturday we left for the day only to return to a dirty room. The housekeeper put a do not disturb on our door and did not clean the room. I went to the front desk and the receptionist apologized and got me clean linen. I paid for my room and expected it to be cleaned. If this is how the hotel is going to be run, then I will have to go back to staying by the interstate.
And don't expect much from the free breakfast. very little to choose from.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family