All reviews full size fridge special thanks front desk enjoyed my stay the general manager the entire staff shay cleanliness oklahoma facility
Reviewed 5 February 2018

This hotel has a good name but it's only average at best. Nothing right around it and not much to do at the hotel itself. It sits out in the open with not lots to see or do. The hotel itself is nice and the people that work there are very nice. Brian

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2018

My husband and I have been living in extended stays for several years due to his jobs in construction. Woodsprings Suites, Norman, Oklahoma is the best economy extended stay we have ever stayed at!! When we checked in on Christmas Eve, Skyler greeted and assisted us with a warm, welcoming attitude. She was very helpful and even took the time to tell us about all the local areas stores, restaurants and attractions. The hotel was extremely clean and the grounds outside were well maintained. During our stay, winds were extreme and the staff diligently kept trash picked up. The room was the nicest and cleanest Woodsprings Suites we have stayed at in the Oklahoma City area. The Kitchen has a full size refrigerator which really comes in handy. Being an economy extended stay, you sometimes have excessive noise and traffic. It was safe and quiet the entire stay. The General Manager, Kristi Basinger, was very friendly and accommodating. She always made you feel you were her top priority. We were very satisfied with our stay and appreciative of the entire staff. If you are in the OKC area and looking for a clean, friendly, helpful and inexpensive place to stay, it is worth the drive. Recommend

Room tip: The third floor is the smoking floor. I would recommend the suite with a sitting area or double for room and storage.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I ended up staying at the WoodSpring Suites in Norman for much longer than I originally planned. All of the staff were truly amazing! They always greeted me with a warm smile and a friendly hello. The rooms were clean, fresh and comfortable. I will be going back any time I go to Norman! A special thanks to Shay for always taking care of me!!!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. We realize you have many choices when it comes to lodging, and we sincerely appreciate your business with us. It is nice to see your positive feedback on the cleanliness of the property and our friendly staff.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I have had to stay in several hotels recently and I have to say the staff at this location is by far the best I have ever come across. Shae, Shonda and Skyler and their Manager have gone out of their way to make me feel at home here. They are genuinely happy to see you walk in the door, greet you by your name and with a smile and will do whatever they can to accommodate your needs. I truly feel welcome here. I stayed here when it was Value Place and the upgrade in quality and cleanliness since then cannot be overstated. The team here is doing an excellent job and I thank them for making my nomad life a lot easier until I find my permanent new home.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank drfreeli
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Oklahoma City Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. They are our most important asset. We are thrilled to see that you've stayed with us before and continue to come back. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I was skeptical but thought I'd try it out on a last minute trip to Norman. Knowing I will be spending a week there I was looking for a good place that won't break my budget. So this stay was just a trial run. I was impressed with how clean the hotel and my room were. It does lack other hotel amenities. But if you need a place to stay on business for any extended time and need to stay on a budget I wouldn't hesitate.
Beds were comfy and I like the wood floors. Cleaner than carpet. I do wish they were at least queen size beds. And I could smell the musty scent of cigarettes from previous guests. It's kinda secluded. And wish it were closer to more things do within walking distance. But other than that it wasn't too bad.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Chelsie1975

I appreciate you giving us an opportunity. I'm thrilled to see that we met your needs. I hope you will come back and see us again soon.