Super 8 Norman
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinterior roomhigher rateclean place to stayindoor pool and hot tubfront desk managerperfect locationcontinental breakfastoatmealcomfortable bedstaff was friendlyparking lotou campuseasy accessatriumoklahomafurniturepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I showed up after midnight and Dylan had me quickly checked in, even going so far as to walking me to my room because the door handle was hard to open. The inside of the room was clean and updated and the bed was amazingly soft. The breakfast was adequate, but what I expected.
I accidentally left an important medication in my room when I checked out. Not only did the cleaning staff find the medication, they turned them into the manager, and he expressed shipped them to me without even charging me. I'll be back to this hotel every time I'm in the area and I can't recommend the soft beds or great staff enough.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Super8Norman, Manager at Super 8 Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Norman, Manager at Super 8 Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Spent 3 nights. Staff was very helpful. For the rate, the facility was very clean and more than adequate. Much nicer lobby/breakfast area than several other motels in the same chain. Proximity to freeway was a bonus.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Super8Norman, Manager at Super 8 Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us during your pre-move trip. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My two kids and I showed up late and checked in without issue. It took maybe 2 minutes before I was walking into our room which was clean and actually very nice. We only stayed one night but we would definitely go here again just because the staff was friendly and the rooms were nice.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Norman, Manager at Super 8 Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 20 February 2018