All reviewsriverwind casinonearby casinofree shuttlecasino tripstayed herelarge casinowafflesfront deskroom was cleannice hotelhotel is locatedhot breakfastminute driveou campusgood sizefree cookiesother hotels
Reviewed 15 January 2018

We stayed here after a concert event at the Riverwind Casino. It is walking distance to the casino. The rooms were very nice, clean, and well kept. The bed was comfortable. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Imyourtallcool1
Blake W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Imyourtallcool1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property after your recent stay! I'm elated to hear that you had a good stay and enjoyed your room. I hope you were able to utilize the complimentary shuttle over to the casino when you attended the concert. We look forward to welcoming you back to the property when your travels bring you back to the Norman area!

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Good hotel for the night. I would say this hotel met all expectations except the price. Relatively new hotel, in very good condition, good bed, and good free breakfast. The walls are thin, so you can hear your neighbors talking. Just a little pricey for what you get. However, this was New Years Eve, so that had something to do with it. Plus Oklahoma and county and city taxes and fees were expensive. $162 plus $30 fees came to $192 total for one night. I was told they were charging $289 per room if you did not have an advance reservation.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Blake W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Darryl I,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property after your New Years Eve stay! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed our beds and the complimentary breakfast. Unfortunately, are rates do go up when there is a large event taking place next door at the casino. We hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to the Norman area.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is a relatively new hotel, in very good condition, very clean, with a wonderful staff. We slept in (hence the name) and missed breakfast, but enjoyed a comfortable stay. Relatively inexpensive with a shuttle to the casino 24 hours a day. I even forgot a shirt and the hotel called to ask how I wanted to retrieve the item. I took a shuttle here from OKC airport for 38 bucks!

Room Tip: We had a room on the first floor and it was very quiet and secure.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Blake W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

GlennaBAustin,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property after your recent stay with us! I'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our staff. We have an amazing staff that goes above and beyond to try and create a memorable experience for all our guests. The complimentary shuttle to the next door casino is always a big hit with our guests especially during these cold winter months. We also try to be as proactive as possible when returning guest items that were accidentally left behind. We look forward to welcoming you again when your travels bring you back to the Norman area. Happy New Year!

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here twice now, both times attending a concert at The Riverwind Cssino. The hotel is well-tended with polite staff. The room was clean and quiet with a very comfortable bed, refrigerator and microwave. The hotel is within view/walking distance of the casino, or there is a shuttle that will take you over. I will definitely continue to stay here every time a concert brings me to Norman. Good value overall.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Blake W, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

fullmoontulsa,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property after your recent say! I'm very happy to hear that our staff was welcoming and helpful. We have a wonderful housekeeping staff that takes pride in the overall cleanliness of the hotel and they do a great job each and every day. I'm happy to hear that you were able to use the complimentary casino shuttle during your stay. The shuttle is a big hit with all of our guests! We look forward to serving you again when your travels bring you back to the Norman area!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Decent hotel near Riverwind Casino, but the walls and ceilings are thin as paper. You can easily hear people talking in the next room. The night desk clerk seldom answered the phone and the breakfast was nothing to brag about. Also, the TV in the dining room was set to MSNBC and their constant barrage of fake news and Trump bashing. I asked to have it turned to something local (No, not FOX either) and the attendant could figure out the remote. So, I choked down my breakfast and left. Couldn't stand to listen to the Liberal BS any longer.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

SubDriver738,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property after your recent stay. I'm sorry to here that your stay was less than enjoyable do to the service and breakfast atmosphere. We try to create a positive, memorable experience for all our guests and I apologize that we were unable to deliver on that experience during your stay. We hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service when your travels bring you back to the area!