It has been a long time since I stayed at a Best Western but after trying the “Plus” brand I have put it on the short list for future travel.
Our family visited OU this weekend and I selected this hotel for its relative proximity to the university and the reviews, in particular that the hotel was new construction.
- 15ish min from campus
- New hotel, everything fresh and clean, attractive modern style, bright open breakfast area
- Staff: friendly, efficient, helpful
- Breakfast: nice assortment and prepared well. Attentive food service staff.
- Location: lots of restaurants 2 min down I-35, 10 min into Norman proper (The Garage!)
- Ask for a room on the back side of hotel. Interstate noise can be an issue on the front side.
- Hotel is near the medical center
- pets welcome
Bottomline, I am impressed with the new “Plus” branded hotels.More
- Breakfast included