Hampton Inn Norman
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsvariety of foodslocation was perfectroom keyan older hotelfront desk personnelroom was cleangreat place to staymain streetindoor poolsooner mallhotel stayfirst floorexercise roomcomplimentary breakfastwould definitely stay here againchecking outcookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2017

This Hotel was great. It is conveniently located, great breakfast, great value and the staff was really nice and helpful. I will stay there again next time I'm in Norman. We were in Norman for a climbing competition that lasted two long tiring days. The Hotel was quiet and we slept great. Thanks for the relaxing accomodations!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2017

One of the best Hamptons I've stayed in! Staff was super friendly and helpful, even checking on me after I checked in to make sure the room was satisfactory, offering to help in any way possible. Initially booked one night, extended to two since I was so comfortable there. Appreciated cookies, coffee in the lobby and water offered upon checkin.

Room was clean and didn't smell like a bunch of cleaning materials, a welcome thing for my allergies. Bed and linens were comfortable, easy to regulate room temp for comfort.

Breakfast was very varied, well stocked and kept very clean. Fresh fruit and oatmeal available are such nice break from so many motel breakfast bars. Friendly breakfast lady.

I felt safe in the parking lot since I was able to park close to the door. Facility is in kind of a weird location but easy located and very quiet location, close to lots of restaurants, regular and fast good; the Sooner Mall; easy access to OU and Norman attractions. Right off of I 35 if coming in that way.

Highly recommend this facility, their staff and their care towards guests.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Michael H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

I am glad you enjoyed your stay so much. We will welcome you back anytime. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were ending our Thanksgiving break and were coming to Norman to pick up new puppies.
After driving from central Illinois and visiting old favorites throughout OK, we were extremely tired.
Upon our late arrival we were greeted by Angel, who was cheerful and friendly.
We snacked on yummy warm cookies and went up to our room.
It was clean and inviting- and bed was very comfortable.
We felt well rested and ready to pick up our new additions the next morning.
I add that we were up very early and the breakfast buffet was fantastic with a large variety and fresh fruit which was a nice surprise.
We will add to our places to stay when traveling to Norman.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Michael H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We had very nice personnel checking in and again checking out. While the room and bathroom was small, the space was well utilized; especially in the bathroom. My one complaint is the ac unit, noisy and not consistent temperature throughout the night.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Michael H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Norman, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2017

I am glad that you had a positive experience with the staff. I will be having my Maintenance staff investigate the AC unit. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed 25 November 2017

A delightful place to stay. Friendly staff and excellent value. The room was clean, and the breakfast was much more in terms of quality, variety, and quantity than I expected. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.