All reviewssmall dogeasy accessroom was largenice place to staywafflesoutdoor poolhot breakfastparking lotexcellent staybed was comfortablethe breakfast areaou campusfree breakfastlqpetihoprenovation
Reviewed 26 July 2015

This hotel is clean, updated, and pet friendly. Decent restaurants in a short distance after a long day traveling. Checkout however was very slow as they had one person managing the desk and breakfast. Had to stand around 10-15 minutes to check out.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

The rooms are average nothing too special. The bathroom in our room had some type of double closet door that had no lock, but the bathroom itself was nice. Breakfast was ok as well but nothing special, so go to Ihop next door. Pool closes at 10 pm, no ifs, ands, or buts. There were 35 people swimming and they made everyone get out and leave. They were receptive to the feedback onsite but I doubt it will change anything.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2015

The bed linens had not been changed from previous guest. I had to change them myself because housekeeping had already left. And because my husband is an above knee amputee moving to another room would have been difficult as it was 10:00 p.m before we became aware of the issue.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Room was nice beds comfortable and the lobby and common areas appear newly updated. Pleasant desk staff made check in easy. Pool is ok there is a hot tub. I will caution families with small children to look behind the lift that is available for the hot tub before letting the kids loose. 2 different times - couples were getting 'romantic' there and the lift blocked the view of anystaff or other patrons.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed to be well placed and not noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2015

I love this place. I stay here every time I come to Norman to see my Mom and family. Great location close to everything and they take my dogs. Love it. The staff is great and housekeeping works with me with my animals.

Stayed: May 2015