Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Girls weekend

Reviewed 22 April 2021
Margaretmikota
via mobile

All reviews fun place gift shop fun stop cute things souvenir glass free tasting bottles home lots of fun patio bow trinkets ggw charities bark weekend cabin
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2021

This was my second visit and I've enjoyed it each time. I am not a drinker, but an occasional glass of wine is always nice. I enjoy the sampling and always purchase several bottles for home. I also like the little frozen drink - and of course, the souvenir glass. I am making a collection of them! Whenever I bring someone new with me to Hochatown, we always make a trip to GGW! It's great fun and the staff are phenomenal!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 22 April 2021 via mobile

Girls Gone Wine was fabulous! I LOVE their wine. It was so good the 4 of us bought about 2 cases. Wine tasting was fun and it’s free! I highly recommend it. Nice gift shop!

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

We enjoyed it but its definitely a tourist attraction. Prices were higher than other wineries. I rid but some cute towels etc.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank 568debih
Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

Don't miss this in Hochatown! Enjoyed free tasting then got a deal on a glass of wine, cute souvenir glass included. Best gift shop ever!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

Fun place to shop and the wine tasting was a treat! Grab a glass and relax out on their patio. It was a chilly day but the heaters on the patio made it warm and relaxing.

Date of experience: February 2021