TownePlace Suites Cleveland Westlake
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbreakfast room is tinypark and ridetrain trackskitchen equipmentstayed herefront deskwould stay againthe breakfast areafull kitchennext morningkey cardnice propertyhotel is locatedcomplimentary breakfasta great staybagelscourtyard
Reviewed 23 March 2018

My family stayed here for one night during our whirlwind visit colleges all over the Midwest during Spring Break road trip. We stayed here as the least expensive Marriott hotel closest to Oberlin.

The major upside to this hotel was that the price was low enough so we could "splurge" on a 2-bedroom for our party of 3...my husband and myself with our junior in high school son. This was the last hotel room of the week and having the private bedrooms after sharing more traditional style hotel rooms was a very welcome change. The functionality of the suite compensated for what was essentially dated feeling but clean decor and atmosphere.

The kitchen has a small range that included a conventional oven, which I didn't use but noted, as that feature could be very handy for a future budget friendly trip.

The hotel rooms are only accessed by entering a "secure area" past a door that you must use your room key to open, even from the lobby area. The one cart on site to help with move in was smaller than average, and given the door situation, was deemed to be more trouble than it was worth. This was the one hotel where we just made multiple trips to and from the car.

Breakfast had a very poor selection, even for what is typical. Except for a bagel, I would not count on the offered breakfast and would definitely make alternative arrangements for a future stay (easy enough to do with a full kitchen).

I would not necessarily look forward to staying here again, but I definitely would. The location was convenient and the hotel was definitely serviceable, safe, clean, and quiet.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We stayed here for 2 months while my husband was on training in the area. The hotel is in a great area, surrounded by a variety of restaurants and just off the highway. While the rooms are dated, they are well appointed with nice bedding and kitchen equipment.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Our family had an excellent stay at Towneplace Suites Cleveland Westlake.

We particularly liked:
Easy check in & check out with the Marriot App
Excellent breakfast
Friendly staff

We also we very impressed with the spacious suites and little extra things such as:

Decor
Individually temperature controlled rooms
Tvs in bedrooms

The suites were exceptionally clean and quiet!

We were in town visiting my husband’s brother who loves in Cleveland. We have stayed at 3 different hotels through the years. I can say that we finally found a place where we would like to stay again during future visits.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I travel a lot for business and stay at many different hotels, this was my first time staying at TownePlace Suites, I am very pleased with that I had a very pleasant and accommodating stay, I will gladly keep booking my stays here in Cleveland and urge my colleagues to stay at this hotel when staying in the area. You have my loyalty!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I used my Marriott points to stay here and you can. not. beat. it. Front desk clerks are very friendly. Room is clean. Breakfast is just okay but you can find something. Location is fantastic. We'll be back!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family