“Good BBQ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

I had a business lunch here and was pleasantly surprised. Service was excellent (although keep in mind it wasn't too busy), our waitress was very attentive. The interior of the restaurant was very nice and they have a nice outdoor seating area facing a creek/wooded area. Food came out fast and was delicious, I had the brisket sandwich. They are known for their BBQ. The only "complaint" I have is that multiple staff members had exposed tattoos. Call me old school but I didn't see that as being professional. But overall, good food and good service.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Talk about a patio with a view, this is right on Tinker's Creek. We had the brisket and pulled pork, both were delicious and the BBQ sauce is a great topper.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Tinkers Creek Tavern is a hidden gem in the Bedford Metro Parks. We love to stop by after biking, or hiking, and have also just stopped by for dinner. The fish taco's are amazing. The salads, fresh and tasty. Added extra, well behaved dogs allowed on the patio.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Although we didn't want to wait 45 minutes for the creekside Patio we still had a very nice view. Tavern is nice inside and out and the food was very good. My wife had Salmon and I had the Seared Scallops. Our server was efficient and friendly. She checked on us periodically but did not rush us. We definitely will go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

I took my grandparents to Tinker’s Creek Tavern to celebrate my grandma’s birthday because this was the place she wanted to go.

We sat outside on a beautiful, 80 degree, July day, and we had a wonderful lunch. The creek runs right along the outside patio, so you constantly hear the trickling of the water.

I ordered the eggplant parmesan, and it was SUPER yummy

I plan on going again, especially on a sunny afternoon.

Date of visit: July 2018