“Dirty, more of a bar”

Wing Warehouse
Ranked #36 of 45 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The place is dirty. It is crowded with a bar crowd. Not a place to take your kids to eat. Beer served on tap had no foam - suggesting a dirty glass or flat beer.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 23 May 2016

we walked in and sat down, waitress took order and got food in under 10 minutes. This was the last time we saw the waitress. never got a refill on drinks, she never came back to ask how food was. We waited for 20 minutes for a bill then we had to go hunt her down to get the bill so we could leave.
Great food, terrible service

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 22 April 2015

If you have lots of time to wait to get waited on, then go for the food. This is the SLOWEST place around. I have actually had to go find my waitress also when I wanted to leave to get my bill. This happens all the time, whether they are busy or not. The food is very good, so it worth the trip for the food. They do have good entertainment on the weekends, but they REALLY need to either add more help or get the waitresses to stop talking to the regulars and help the people who need their attention.

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 11 February 2015

Outstanding wings - I had never been to a Wing Warehouse before and this location was close to my hotel. It was fifty cent wing night and I polished off 12 with Medium sauce. Perfect! The wings are tossed with ample sauce and extremely tender.

Great selection of draft beers - with both local craft beers and the mass produced brands well represented. My bartender was Crystal and she provided great service making sure my food was satisfactory and that I wasn't waiting for refills.

Great Neighborhood sort of atmosphere with great conversations around the bar. If this location represents how all Wing Warehouses are run - then I am a FAN!

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 4 December 2014

I had such a hard time deciding what to order because there were so many cool choices. The menu was full of everything I liked in plenty of combinations. I will be back to try some basic meals with all the twists. My friends and family all found something perfect to their liking. The place is huge and had lots of TV's to glance at. The restroom was clean and neat and there was enough room to spread out. You are not going to get elbowed while eating or drinking here. The bar is long and my server/bartender was Heather who was fun and helpful throughout the entire meal experience. I loved my macaroni and cheese appetizer and my burger was just like I ordered. My group all chose different drink options and all were happy. This restaurant/bar is very close to the new Hard Rock Rocksino minutes from I-271 and I-480 on Route 8 between Walton Hills and Macedonia, Ohio. I'm making plans to meet with friends again there soon.

Date of visit: December 2014