“Hard Rock, a Great Casino Akron Cleveland area.”

Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park is Cleveland's premiere Gaming, Dining and Entertainment destination. In addition to bringing more than 2,200 of the latest VLT (video lottery terminal) games, the Rocksino rocks a 2,600 capacity Hard Rock Live theater, a 300-seat comedy club and a Hard Rock Cafe with its own performance stage.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 October 2017

Visited the Hard Rock Northfield Casino (Rocksino) for the Trace Adkins concert Friday Sept 29th. Great layout of machines. It was crowded but I had no problem finding a machine I wanted to play. Sometimes you win at gambling and sometimes you loose The real thing for me is at least let me play an hour on $50. Was a good night in that I put $20 in and played about 40 minutes leaving $40 ahead. I know it does not always go that way, but I enjoy either way. Enough security presence that I felt safe. I think the security could be a little tighter on entry. I have a medical device attached to me that I carry in a side pack and I always must carry a back pack with extra equipment and batteries. I walked in with no one even asking what I had. When I went in the concert the security did ask to look in the bags and I was happy to oblige.Very clean casino with a lot of Vegas looking memorbilia. After the show we ate and found the food very good and the service excellent. I used to go to Vegas about 4 times a year, three days on each stay. Always allocated $1,500 for gambling losses before I stopped. Some times I came how with money and rarely I would loose it all. Hard Rock gives me a similar feeling and with my current medical condition it will be my gambling place of choice.

HardRockRocksino, Manager at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for this rock star review, Chiefly! Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we are thrilled to hear you always enjoy your visits. Your positive comments are truly appreciated by all of us here and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

You can gamble, or go eat, or go to a concert. It has it all. Very enjoyable. Gambling is not that bad. Very enjoyable place to visit

HardRockRocksino, Manager at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Thanks for your review lexylou55 - We're thrilled to hear you had a great time during your visit! We look forward to your next one. Rock on!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I have been to 2 concerts at this venue and it is a great place to see a concert!! It is small and intimate so every view is great!

Thank you Heather F for your rock star review! It's great to hear that your enjoyed your time at the Hard Rock Rocksino. Come back and visit us again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We ate at the harvest garden buffet last Sunday, it was a great selection of foods, and everything was delicious!

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
HardRockRocksino, Manager at Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thanks for your review, dianapJ9767YN! It's so great to hear you enjoyed your dining experience. Your patronage is truly valued and we hope you will be visiting us again soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Wonderful place with plenty of VLTs with different denominations to choose from with friendly and helpful staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos

Thanks for your review, Jeanette H! It's so great to hear you enjoyed your visit. Your feedback is appreciated and we hope you visit us again soon!