“Don't bother”

Add it.
Lin Garden
Ranked #37 of 45 Restaurants in Northfield
Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

The quality of food has gone down over the years. The last couple of times my son and I ordered from there, the meat was over cooked and tasted funny. The rice was dry. We didn't bother finishing our meals. We left it out for the stray cats. The food is so salty, we both had head aches from the little bit we did eat.

Reviewed 30 October 2014

My sweet and sour chicken with white rice was OK. It was close to closing when it was decided that we all wanted food from Lin Garden in Northfield, Ohio. The chicken was scorched on the bottom but the rice was tasty with the sauce. The food served it's purpose but I was surprised I was not over whelmed with the meal as I have been in the past. The prices are good so I will forget this visit and try again soon.

Date of visit: October 2014