“I'm just so sad”
Review of Whitehouse Chicken - CLOSED

Whitehouse Chicken
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We came home from Fla after 6 months.
Couldn't wait to get to white house chicken! And they're closed, gone, kapute !!!!!! I'm just so sad. I absolutely loved the chicken tenders and usually went once a week.
Wow, what happened
Because it wasn't on the street and maybe hidden, I just don't know.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I am netorious for giving very high reviews on Trip Advisor...

I REALLY wanted to give the local Medina White House Chicken a good review ...but I just couldn't. The owner seemed nice but preoccupied, He said "we cook everything fresh so it will be a while"...I waited 25 minutes (not a big deal). I ordered (2 of) his suggestion of the "popular 4 piece dinners" since they came with two sides each and the "famous hot rice sauce", ($21.+ change)

I asked for one all white...and one all dark meat. It was a carry-out order.

My "all dark dinner" included a breast. My husbands "all white dinner" included a leg. hmmm
The mashed potatoes tasted like and looked like powdered potatoes to me.. (First time in my life I did not finish my mashed potatoes).
The green beans were OK..but nothing special..needed salt.
There was NO 'special hot rice sauce' in the take out bag... very disappointed as I wanted to try it.
The chicken was just not good... Neither of us liked the tastless breading nor the greasy chicken. I wish there was something special about this place.. but there just isn't.

I think the owner grew up in Medina and has lots of friends who are writing these great reviews... but I'm sorry. I just don't get it.

I hope my experience was rare... but I will not be going back to White House Chicken anytime soon. Sorry

1  Thank Dee S
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Went in to grab some chicken and were told they make it fresh so it would be 12 minutes. We ordered the special with two sides. It was just ok, not nearly 12 minutes. More like half an hour and we were the only ones in the place. Don't think we will go back again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

The staff was very friendly and helpful but I am just not a fan of the chicken or fish. It has a breadcrumb style breading instead of the typical crunchy fried chicken coating. The hot rice is good if you really like spice.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Living right down the street from me provides easy access to this restaurant, located on Stonegate Dr behind the Medina Staples. We have had their chicken and an array of sides several times now. The chicken is really good and juicy. The hot rice side is rather unique and a great compliment to their chicken. Most of their other sides are rather unassuming and 'run of the mill'. The cost of the meal is variable, but the best deal usually occurs on a weekly basis. They do offer online coupons, so you can really make out on the special priced dinners. Barberton chicken is really good!!