Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$149
Free cancellation until 11/03/21
Trip.com
FindHotel
All reviews the pub oysters lamb shoulder chowder atlantic salmon catch of the day bottle shop local produce chicken parm open fire cider tasting great spot bruny accommodation bay mainland servings
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed there for 2 nights - surprised birthday gift. Nice Cabin with good view but not so great landscape. Should wack some bushes so we can see the ocean better.
Clean with big windows. A bit pricey $250/night we paid. Food and small grocery within the premises. Very nice place for a bit deep pockets. Great food and wine. And if you order to go and eat at your cabin, can save $10... lol an order. Pretty crowded. Seem like the only decent hotel and bar on the island??

Room tip: All cabins have view of the ocean
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 12 December 2020

Lots of good including meal size, price and general service and ambience
Salad with calamari was just average leaves and dressing nothing else
Elbows stuck to table. Needed a good clean
View sensational but spoiled by unclean tables outside window!
Experience was 7.5 out of 10

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2020

I had a fabulous day and night here in a luxury pod with the most beautifiul view out over the sea to the mainland. They are on the expensive side but worth it! Of course if you stay here then you can just walk to the restaurant, which is about the only one open in the evenings on that part of teh island and enjoy great food and wine.

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank Kulturcat
Reviewed 25 October 2020

My wife, son and myself were on Bruny Island for a holiday and not wanting to miss the AFL Grand Final and wanting to watch it somewhere where there would be a good atmosphere we decided to book in for dinner at 6pm at Hotel Bruny. They suggested that we eat in the bar so that we would be seated where their only TV is but said that there was no reserved tables in the bar area. They assured us that if the bar was full we would be seated in the dining area for our meal at least. We arrived 20min early, not wanting to miss out on being seated in the bar area to find the hotel absolutely packed both in the bar area and in the dining area. Our hearts sank as we thought we would miss out as we stood in the bar and that's when the hotel staff member that we had spoken to a couple of days before spotted us and came over and said " you guy's had a reservation for dinner and to watch the AFL GF in the bar" we said yes and much to our surprise she showed us the 3 reserved seats in the bar area directly in front of the TV. Our meals were absolutely fantastic and the staff were very friendly. During the game the publican brought out free pizza's for everyone, it was one of the best Grand Final days that I have ever spent anywhere and that was all thanks to the fantastic staff and publican at Hotel Bruny. Would high recommend the hotel for meals and for social drinks at the bar. AAA+

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Tasssiecouple
Reviewed 20 October 2020 via mobile

I took a few visitors to Bruny Island for the day and they all commented on there dish as terrific, I had the seafood plate for one and I could finish it and I’m a big eater, all Tasmania seafood and delicious. Next trip I know where I’m dinning. The staff are also excellent. Well done.

Date of stay: October 2020