“Great little Pub”
Review of The Bell Fetcham

The Bell Fetcham
Ranked #12 of 67 Restaurants in Leatherhead
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Paul and Emma welcome you to The Bell, a spacious, bright village pub at the heart of Fetcham. We pride ourselves on attentive hospitality, delicious freshly prepared food and delivering the personal touch. The Bell is perfect for any occasion.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Bell is a pub in have past many times, but never been in, really pleased we stopped this time, great selection of food and drink. The staff where very friendly and welcoming, I can recommend the Sussex Charmer Rarebit, starter, a sheer delight, and great fish and chips to boot. Highly recommended, and well worth going in.

Bell F, General Manager at The Bell Fetcham, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Hi Alec,

I loved reading your comments, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback. We are very much looking forwards to welcoming you back to The Bell again soon,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very busy and active pub/restaurant, but even when they were busy service and food quality did not suffer.

Hi Bill,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your lovely feedback. We look forwards to seeing you at The Bell again soon,

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Visited this pub on a Friday night as part of about 20 people.
The meals were pre ordered so it was a surprise that we had to wait over an hour for the starters. The pub was busy but the restaurant was not. It had also taken ages to get a drink.
The food was disappointing to say the least. I did not think anyone could ruin a burger. If it wasn’t for the company it would have been awful. Such a pity as lovely setting and nice decor.
We were also ignored by the staff - would have thought they would have been more attentive t
O a large group. Will not be going back.

Bell F, General Manager at The Bell Fetcham, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Ann,

I have to say I am very disheartened to read your review. It has come as quite a shock, especially as you visited us over 3 weeks ago. I served your table personally and the feedback we had from the other guests and the organiser on the night was all very good. I disagree that you waited over an hour for your starters as this was not the case. I would be really grateful if you could get in touch with me directly at bellfetcham@youngs.co.uk to provide a few more details, it would be useful to know in what way the burger was ruined in order for us to make improvements.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Lovely summer evening sitting outside for drink, then inside for meal with family. Great food, friendly staff, good atmosphere.

Hi Jim,

I am really pleased to hear you enjoyed your Sunday evening at The Bell, thank you for taking the time to post your lovely feedback.

We look forwards to seeing you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Tried this place one night with the family when looking for somewhere new to eat in the area. Found the staff friendly and the service good. The food was better than average pub grub, I had steak for a main and it was one of the best I have had. The cheesecake I had was less than exciting though. My family were satisfied with their mains starters and deserts.Overall a good experience and I would definitely visit there again. The bill was reasonable for what we had.

Thank you for your lovely review. Great to hear that you enjoyed our food and service. We look forwards to welcoming you back to The Bell soon,

Very Best Wishes,