“Weekday diner”
Review of Teatro Lounge

Teatro Lounge
Ranked #11 of 59 Restaurants in Clevedon
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Description: Teatro Lounge is an informal neighbourhood café/bar, open all day every day, where families, friends, and local residents can come for a coffee, or a drink or something to eat in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Food was OK, nothing special.
Service was very poor.
The restaurant seems to have slipped in standards a lot since last year. This place is fine for with the kids for a coffee, but not much more.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We found this place whilst out on a bank holiday before a day out, pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and friendly service, would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Popped in for some food after we had been to see Solo, the new Star Wars story. The place was packed, but we found seats at the end of a table and prepared for a long wait for our food. I ordered tapas, he ordered steak frites, and coffee and a glass of wine for each of us. The drinks came really quickly with the food not that far behind, I was very pleasantly surprised given that there were so many people there. By the way, the waiter was dressed as Captain Hook, so maybe they are using magic. Really enjoyed our meal and atmosphere, and would definitely have the tapas again.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Had lunch here several times over the last year. The lunch menu offers a real great variety of interesting dishes and always enjoyed the food here. Food is delivered quickly and great atmosphere too. The only reason I've not given it 5 star rating is sometimes the counter service is a bit slow, however I will be going back there next week for lunch and recommend it.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

I have visited this restaurant twice with friends. The first time I was kept waiting at the counter whilst two members of staff had a conversation and another stayed at the other end of the bar. I was ignored until I asked for service. The second time we visited we finished our meal and after 20 minutes sitting there with empty plates a staff member came along, took away one plate and didn't reappear to take away the other 3. The plates were still there when we left. The food was OK at best, I have eaten better at less cost.