“Spa day”
Review of Ragdale Hall Spa

Ragdale Hall Spa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Various spa day packages are available including evening escapes. Prices range from 77GBP to 219GBP to suit all budgets. Ragdale Hall is great for girlie days out, couples spa days or chill out days. Whether you prefer to just use the facilities or indulge in some pampering treatments you'll find a package designed to meet your relaxation needs. Every spa day allows you to enjoy use of all Ragdale Hall's facilities including a multi-million pound Thermal Spa, an extensive timetable of fitness classes and fully equipped gymnasium. Lunch options are also included but vary from package to package.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Spent the day here with a large group of friends for a friend's birthday. Staff very welcoming on arrival. The spa it's self is very pleasant, with two large pools and ample experience rooms. What it lacked from others spa I have been to is more relaxing spaces with day beds,waterbeds and blankets, that you can retreat to for a sleep after experiencing all the rooms and eating lunch, which I must say was lovely with plenty of choice..The rooms they have are two bright, too actually sleep. I also missed not having an outdoor jazzaui and the one inside was being modernised so out of use.They also has a problem with a few leaks due to the bad weather, one in the relaxation room and another in the changing rooms. At the end of the day we wanted a snack ans drink before the drive home but where not aware that the cafe area stopped serving food at 5.45 unless you book a table. We had not been made aware of this at any time.
I thought enjoyed my day here and would return but think there are areas that could be improved to make it better.

All reviews
"relaxing break"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

All round 5 star from service to facilities hygiene etc

Only thing menu is super restrictive to healthy eating no good if fussy or wanting chip or a treat

Reviewed 15 May 2018

My best friend and I come here at least twice a year and cannot fault the place. The staff are always fantastic, gluten free is catered for and we always thoroughly enjoy our days here. The new pool is rather exciting too :-)

2  Thank VeeRidgley
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Well what a fantastic day. We arrived at 8.30am and was created by a lovely gentleman who took us through to the cafe but, where we was welcomed with a choice of tea, coffee or juice. We was then greeted by one of the lovely ladies who gave us a map, explained on what the day will entail and gave us some advice too. The whole experience was amazing, we was on a revive and refresh day and with this included treatments and lunch. The treatments were amazing and the lunch was buffet style with loads to choose from, amazing! They even catered for people with allergies, as I am allergic to cranberries and this was checked on everything I went for by the server. Drinks were cheap and they even do non-alcoholic wine (as I was driving). The infinity pool was very hot, especially with it being cold outside on the day we went, but well worth it getting your head cold lol

All I can say is we will be back to have that great service and experience soon, five ⭐️!

1  Thank Donna b
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2018

Stay in March with my mum for a special treat. We had 2 superior rooms which were nice they main difference is you get a table in your room to eat your breakfast at.

We have previously stayed at Ragdale in 2012 and there had been some lovely additions to the spa since we last visited. As everyone says it's a SPA with rooms not a hotel with a SPA.

On arrival we were seated in the verandah bar and were checked in. Our rooms were in the old part above the reception. I wish we had closer rooms but as we opted for singles I know there are not that many across Ragdale. Most rooms are doubles or twins.

Treatments were all lovely, I had a mini pedi and paint, a facial and a full body massage. All as good as I've had elsewhere.

Classes were good and a huge choice, just have to plan them around everything else

Spa was nice I love the new roof top pool, one of the waitress recommended going up after dinner one night which we did and I'm glad it was an amazing experience. I loved the Pavillion and the greenhouse to just sit and chill in.

Clothes just pack light i lived in my tracksuit while we were there. No one really gets dressed up for dinner, we did say we wouldn't have dinner in our dressing gowns.

Food, breakfast was ok took me a couple of days to get it right with what I wanted. I loved the buffet at lunch, nice healthy salad choices. Dinner was nice a few nights slightly strange but on whole i enjoyed all of it and didn't put on too much weight :-)

Overall I love Ragdale it's my fav place, can't wait to go back just need to find someone to go with