“Just amazing”

Sycamore Farm Pub Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 198 Restaurants in Burnley
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This place has the most amazing cakes I have ever seen and tasted. They are all home made cakes and they are delightful....
Reviewed 31 May 2018

So travelled here from colne as people have told me this carvery is the best around and well they were so right the meat on the carvery was so just not dry just perfect and all the veg was so good and such a a great selection I was also with my son and he got the kids 2oz burger and he loved it the staff were so polite and helpful I got no names of the staff but a really polite red haired lady could see I was struggling carrying my plate back to my table as I was holding my son and she offered to carry it back for me which surprised me a lot in a good way just overall a great meal will definitely be returning soon

1  Thank gabriellewright101
Write a ReviewReviews (1,233)

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered the southern fried chicken bloomer... what came was some goujons plonked between 2 slices of the thinnest, cheapest white bread you could imagine, the top side had obviously been left on the pass because it was dry and crispy, the bottom side was warm and soggy. A quick Google search will inform the chain what a bloomer actually looks like and it wasn't what I received! Carvery adequate for the money according to the others at our table. If wanting a better carvery they recommend a trip to the Rose n Bowl at Bacup, and I can vouch they do bloomers when that's what they advertise on their menu!

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Brilliant service, friendly smiley staff, and the food was piping hot n delicious. Will be back soon and the price was reasonable too. A lady in Asda told us about you, we actually live in Ilkley, West Yorkshire. Thank you 4 a lovely dinner.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Reasonable prices with decent food. Busy so had to wait for a table which caused an issue as one of our party had a disability and there wasn’t anywhere to sit whilst we waited.
Service was good and they cleared a table for us as quickly as they could.
Good choice of dishes for us. Some had carvery whilst others chose from the pub faves.

Review collected in partnership with Greene King
Reviewed 26 May 2018

Well....this place never fails in providing a great meal at a fair price.............only ever had one bad meal here....(breakfast)........apart from that...........always great !...huge choice .....even i can pick a few dishes i like and i`m very fussy !