Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews entertainment team outdoor pool link up bingo shop on site caravan site reception staff welcome pack lovely break clubhouse dave arcade pod sea dog
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

On booking 9 nights. With the wonderful bubbly Donna. After speaking to her today she assures me that the request I have put in for plot C9 Caravan standing is as good as ours for our 9night stay in July in celebration of 2 missed 60th birthdays and 1 pearl anniversary with this years anniversary going to be celebrated whilst on site this july. I would just like to thank her for being so bubbly and helpful,and for a full honest report about the holiday,watch this space . Thank you Donna, five stars to you. Jonathan in Surrey.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had the pleasure of visiting Seaview Holiday Park for a weekend stay. The caravan was modern and clean. The site was situated literally 2 mins from the sea from where you could walk for miles. Our dog loved it! The park has only just opened again after last lockdown and everything is in place to be safe. The entertainment team Reece & Stuart were great fun with the kids activiies and kept us entertained during the evening entertainment too. They make a great team who gave us a good laugh! Big thanks also to Colin for superb customer service in the bar/restaurant. Nothing seemed to much trouble for any of the friendly staff. We will definitely be back!

Room tip: Book quickly to avoid disappointment!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Returned here for our 4th visit eager for a bit of normality after the last 12 months. We are 3 adults and 3 children split our over 2 pods. Our visit this time was mixed, but we did have a good time.
I’ll start with the good bits. The location and facilities on this park is what keeps us coming back. Right on the beach, nice area for the kids to play, playpark is great and the swimming pool is lovely (although we didn’t use it on this visit).
The pods are clean, fairly spacious and cosy at night. They’re also lockable and have a good amount of plug sockets. The on-site shower and toilet facilities are also spacious, cleaned regularly and plentiful. Needles to say the facilities kept our 3 children entertained even in the unpredictable weather which ranged from rain, to sunshine, to hailstones during our stay.

Our children also took part in the children’s activities and well done to Reece who really tries his best despite limited numbers and a bit of a flat atmosphere due to Covid restrictions; it’s a shame the stage is out of use and children are only able to join in with dancing from behind their chairs, but hey ho, they enjoyed it nevertheless.

Now the not so good bits - the restaurant is one of the worst places I have eaten - EVER. and believe you me, I’ve stayed and eaten in all sorts of places from campsites to hostels to hotels and the restaurant here is just frankly, disgusting. I feel for the poor staff who are on their feet rushing the foot to the tables but it is clear there is almost zero direction from a senior member of staff on the floor, nobody knows whether they are coming or going. Add to that the additional Covid rules and what we had was a recipe for disaster. Why are there huge signs saying that if you can’t access the app we can order at the bar only to be turned away at the bar and told they will come to us?
The food menu on the app vs the food on the printed menus doesn’t match - the app appeared to have no children’s menu and there was faff about bar snacks vs dinner. Eventually, after over an hour (in a restaurant which was half empty) our dinner arrived; mostly cold and very very substandard. Some of it, inedible. And we’re not a fussy bunch.

The breakfast was sadly, even worse. 2 poor staff members rushed off their feet again, no idea whether they were coming or going and dealing with disgruntled people like ourselves left right and centre. Eggs were cold, beans were cold, bacon and sausages were burnt. They’d run out of ketchup (a fundamental surely??) and out of milk so my daughter was waiting well over 20 minutes for a bowl of cereal whilst we all had our hot food. The ‘toast’ was bread and the whole plate of food seemed microwaved. At £7.50 for a full English I expect MUCH better.

I decided that after a bad dinner and a bad breakfast I would bring it up with the manager, and I have to say, thank you Jake for taking us seriously and refunding the total cost of our breakfasts as honestly they were inedible beyond belief.

The restaurant is really letting you down. Like a lot of people we come away to get away from the grind of cooking and having to wash up - but this wasn’t a pleasant or relaxing experience and will stop us from visiting again unless there is a strategy for improvement, which would be a shame as we love everything else about the park. And it’s clear, from other reviews, that comments about the restaurant have been made before - what has or what will be done I wonder?

All in all, thanks for another pleasant stay. Our kids laughed and smiled from start to finish, but I think next time we will explore a rival park that has better reviews for the food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at seaview for the bank holiday weekend to get away from home for a change. There was plenty to do and we were never bored. The bar isn’t too expensive with quick service when ordering and you can order table service too. The kids loved the teddy making with Reece and Stuart, but the highlight for us was winning the raffle! We never win anything so to win this was a big surprise and the kids loved it! We told this to Reece as he brought the prize over and he said he’s the same and doesn’t win anything either. He stood and unpacked the prizes for our boys to show them what they won which was a nice touch as we understand it was busy! Overall the stay was really nice and we wish we could have stayed the Monday night too but we had to get the kids back for school on Tuesday... We would love to come back again.

Reviewed 12 May 2021

I had a lovely stay at Seaview park, lovely area for a little break away. The entertainment was amazing aswell and the staff are lovely there. Didn’t get to see much of the other entertainer as they were on different tables but the other one in particular was Reece who was so friendly to me and my family, thank you for making our stay even better than we imagined..

Date of stay: April 2021