All reviews full english fresh fruit town centre lovely bacon choice at breakfast guest house single room good nights sleep little touches served promptly lovely couple comfortable place to stay bed was comfortable visiting the area biscuits bottled water lounge area
Reviewed 10 August 2018

We stayed for just one night on our way to Dover. Very friendly and clean rooms. Breakfast was five star! Room small but comfy bed and all amenities, kettle and a selection of drinks and biscuits. Within easy walking distance of the town centre too. Would definitely stay here again if it was on our route.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2018

A very comfortable place to stay in the A2 in Sittingbourne. Run by Iain and Liz a lovely couple. The breakfast is excellent , plenty of choice in a lovely setting. We have already booked our next stay.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Ian and Liz are truly lovely people. I stayed with them a few weeks ago for a wedding and forgot various things which they helped me with, going above and beyond to find something in the home which I could borrow. The bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was delicious, there is a nice area outside to sit and chat, but the icing on the cake was when I realised I had lost my watch and Ian and Liz searched the room and found it, posting it back and putting them out of pocket.

I will be forever grateful to them for this, and it makes a big difference when you stay with people that you know are good and kind. Thank god they don't have to write reviews about their guests. I don't think I would have got 5 stars for such absent mindedness!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2018

This B&B is way beyond the norm.....You are greeted with warm and love by the most wonderful couple...Ian & Liz....The rooms are lovely with some amazing little touches and well looked after decor.
The breakfast is quite simply PHENOMENOL....They cater for every possible eventuality - with Gluten & Dairy Free options, as well as a mammoth fruit salad, Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs and a wide choice of cereals.
They even do DECAF ground coffee which is a bonus.
The B&B also has a lovely back garden to relax in....and a warming lounge area as well as a public use computer in the reception area.
Quite simply...this is the BEST B&B I have EVER stayed in.

Room Tip: Yes....choose one with a bed.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2018

Rooms appear to have been shoe horned in here and our request for a double could not be met. It may well be that contacting the hotel directly would secure a better room rather than using one of the search websites as we did. Our room was narrow and furnished with rather dated bedroom units but there were lots of little touches like robes etc and the room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good and this is a good option in a rather unlovely area. One thing that made us slightly anxious were the dire warnings of swingeing fines for breakages or spillages but as we were guilty iof neither, we didn’t fall foul of somewhat unwelcoming attitude . I can only suppose the owners have suffered loss / damages before.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple