“Good Kebabs”

Bay Kebabs
Ranked #16 of 20 Quick Bites in Herne Bay
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I have been ordering for years and always good kebabs, cooked well, seasoned well and well priced. Main reason for re-review is they do chicken Donner now and offer wraps too. These are brilliant, as always friendly staff and on time deliveres.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (56)

Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

First time customer and thought I would share

Customer service excellent
Very clean shop and staff
Food looked good in the counter all fresh

Staff very friendly and courteous
Food looked well packaged and wet happy with what we purchased
2 mixed shush and a large mixed doner
Unpacked and eaten
Smelt so good
Charred and Smokey

Will definitely be back to Bay

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 2 December 2020

The food we had today from Bay Kebabs was excellent!
The service was great and I would highly recommend this takeaway

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 16 October 2020

Me and my partner ordered a large pepperoni pizza and a chicken burger meal which came to £20. The food was over an hour late. The driver left our food on the floor in the rain and when we got the food. The chips were hard. Mr burger is just a birds eye chicken steak put in a burnt burger bun and my partners pizza is old, the crust is completely hard and oily. Won’t ever order from there again.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank amylouiseh84
Reviewed 15 July 2020

Firstly tried to overcharge me then when they didn’t give me my bottle as requested, tried to charge me again. Gave me the wrong food from what I ordered, only found out when I got home and suggested they send out two wraps for me to do it myself. Food was cold and overdone. Overall a very bad experience.

Date of visit: July 2020